Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Novel announced... sort of.

DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/The_Old_Republic_Novelization_119002.asp

Upon prompting about a novel for non-gamers who would still like to enjoy the story behind Bioware's new MMO, The Old Republic, Sue Rostoni said on Starwars.com's message boards that, "A novel will come out sometime around the game release time and that's all that's been determined so far."

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542

Thank you for posting this! By the way, are you the same Deacon on the official forums?

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Yessir :) feel free to friend me.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Oh cool. I've been reading SW mooks for last year, think I'm at about 60 now. This will be a nice read.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Since Drew Karpyshyn is supposedly joining the Austin team soon, it's a theory that he will be penning the novel [He wrote the Darth Bane boks, as well as Mass Effect novels]

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Sounds cool. Though I must admit I preferred the more light hearted nature of the Jedi Padawan series over some of the very grim stories of other books. ^^()

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert