Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know...

WoW wasnt suppose to be a pay to play. It was suppose to be like Warcraft 3 with the play when you wanna play online type of deal ya know. I guess with all the money that will be coming in they can use it to make a new game.

Thats life... you have a plain snow-cone and  it makes it lemon.

Comments

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270
    ... i dont recall ever hearing about that... AFAIK WoW was always planned to be an MMORPG...

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Too many to list~
    Games Currently Playing - City of Heroes.
    Favorite Game So Far - Lineage 1 ^^

I also answer to "Peeler", "BigPeeler-RMX", "BiggerPeeler", BiggiePeels", "BP" and "Snake". Yes, I rather like "Snake"...

By the way. For future Reference, i do NOT have stairs in my house.

"Leave me here in my stark, raving, sick, sad little world!"

--------------------------------------

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Sounds like hes confusing WoW with GW image

Never heard anything about WoW suppose to be no monthly fee, and i''ve been tracking it weekly ever since it was announced.

• TrytoneTrytone Member Posts: 87

They at one point had it posted on their site that it was to be determined in the future if a montly fee was going to be charged, but I don't ever recall them ever saying no monthly fee.

• finglefingle Member Posts: 124
    1 more

"And one and two and through and through his vorpal blade went snicker snack. He left it dead and with its head he went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabbywock my son?"

"AYE!!" says Fingle""

"And one and two and through and through his vorpal blade went snicker snack. He left it dead and with its head he went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabbywock my son?"

"AYE!!" says Fingle""