Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some good FPS game?

MintiMinti Member UncommonPosts: 16

Enjoyed cs for more than 6 years cz/1.6/source but i lost my cz/1.6 account and on Source i got banned i evul chetah there ;/

i don't like warrock, i have lag and cs is way better (At my opinion)

I like gunz but after a while it's booring and many cheaters...

my comp has 1,6ghz and 1,6 GB ram (not good, not bad) i can play cs,source source abit lagged but ok

also i LOVE zombie mod's in cs source maybe some FPs of  zombies over there?

I prefer some FREE TO PLAY game cause if i have to buy i'll rebuy CSS

tnx

Comments

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

Here's a list I found, but it might not be the most up to date. Link

.. and here's another with downloads. Link

Enjoy

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• MintiMinti Member UncommonPosts: 16

Well thank you, but all look very great i'm suposed to test them all? 

also i think i missed to say it must to be online game

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

Good free FPS? Ummm.... I know CS was your bag, but I believe Exteel is still alive. I played it a while back and it was a lot of fun, just couldn't get my friends into it. And if you want a GOOD FPS game go buy a copy of L4D.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• GrumiumGrumium Member UncommonPosts: 57

Going out on a limb here but Left 4 Dead has zombies and is an fps. Its free to play online but you have to buy the game.

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183
    Originally posted by Grumium

Going out on a limb here but Left 4 Dead has zombies and is an fps. Its free to play online but you have to buy the game.

This is a correct statement. I know the OP desires a good free FPS, but unlike MMOs the words "good" and "free" really are on opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to FPSs.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• JavasircJavasirc Member Posts: 12

Try Crossfire. Its highly addicting (ive been playing it for the last month a LOT).

You rank up by playing games. As you get better you can buy new weapons.

You can join different maps and game modes.

Search and Destroy (basicly swat vs terrorists who plant a C4).

Elimination, which is a deathmatch but you only respawn once per round.

Team Deathmatch, which its like DeathMatch mod on CS:S.

Ghost Mode: which terrorists are invisible/ghostly and use knifes, and plant the C4.

There are also Knife only, Pistol Only, and Sniper Only.

Graphics arnt as good as CS:S, but gameplay and fun is way higher. Its free to download, and free to play, but you can use real money to buy guns and equipment items.

The 2 downfalls to the game (in my opinion) is the hackers: Its practically hacker-infested.

And the lag: Some people have 300+ ping and have a huge advantage at cirtain times.