Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6th time, still looking for that epic feeling

roodbwoyroodbwoy Member Posts: 120

Hi!

This is the 6th time im trying EVE. Played for 20 minutes and again had the urge to close the game... not because I don't like it, I know/seen the potential that is EVE, and I do realise it costs time to be "usefull" in EVE. I think i've played EVE since 2004 for about 200 hours... never seen intense combat action except some PvE battles or random fights maybe... most of the time I was busy making money, setting skillplans and looking for an active, friendly corp which was orientated on PvP. This is the 6th time im trying but already fearing a lonely existence where my online life consist of shooting very dumb PvE pirates, doing even more less-intelligent missions which repeat every 10 missions... I feel tears in my eyes :-( WHERE'S THE ACTION?

Isn't there any corp out there in the vast nothingness of space who would accept a newbie in a PvP/Merc/Pirate corp? I am currently on 21-day trial but I have no problems in reactivating my old account which has around 1 million SP. I just want to blow up other players for a cause and make fun on TS while flying of with loot or in an escape pod.

PM me/ E-mail me/ Call me/ Write me/ Leave post-it notes for me or just reply :-)

roodbwoy

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)

Comments

• EschiavaEschiava Member Posts: 485

Hmmm, do you think you might be interested in pirating?  I am part of a corp that, while it does not accept trial accounts or people with no skill points, it has only minimal skill point requirements and is more than happy and able to train new pilots if they are sure that pirating is what they want to do.  Probably your character with 1 mil SP has aa number of the required skills already.

If you're interested, Eve Mail Eschiava Q ingame (or PM me here on this forum) and I'll let you know what you need to do.

Fly safe.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Well you will never get that epic feeling again but changing what you do ingame may build your enthusiasim back.

• SpoonpottSpoonpott Member Posts: 180

Join an active FW corp and specialize specialize specialize.

The rules of Debate are really simple; once you have to stoop to insults instead of facts, logic, or reason to try and win your argument, you've lost.