Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion China banned me????

nomrawnomraw Member Posts: 146

Just tried to log into Aion and am getting "Cannot log into authentication server" error...so was wondering what that means????

Comments

• 0guz0guz Member UncommonPosts: 287

there must be server maintenance

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by nomraw

Just tried to log into Aion and am getting "Cannot log into authentication server" error...so was wondering what that means????

The servers are down, this is an example of an over reaction.

Also this has been discussed already in a few threads on this website...

Just saying if you had taken the time to read a few threads first you'd have not freaked out.

• nomrawnomraw Member Posts: 146

Nope...I didn't freak out :P...was just curious...LOL

If I had thought I was banned from something I would freak out, thats all I'm sayin.

Servers are suposedly down for 5-7 hours from what I've been reading, people are hoping for the v1.1 patch.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Let me guess, you got the "cannot connect to servers" MSG.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Cool...thanks a lot mate ^_^....and put some smileys....you seem to be pretty serious for a laughing-man :P

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Going with a thread title "Aion China banned me????" does look like a panic. Now if you would have read some threads before posting you would have found out it was a maintenance period. Just good to read some info before posting.

Cool...thanks a lot mate ^_^....and put some smileys....you seem to be pretty serious for a laughing-man :P

Oh sorry ^.^

I normally have a lot more of them, please consider my tone at all times to be a light hearted one.

I intend everything I say to be taken like one would eat a pop tart, with lots of smiles.

OK...fine I got it :P

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Yeah you are.

? = Just wondering

?? = Hummm...

??? = WTF

???? = Crazy what's going on?! I'm going nutz

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• kaedexkaedex Member Posts: 23

will a new patch break the english file compatibility ?

I fail to understand why ncsoft doesn't put something like a beta translation on there for foreigners, bet they are raking some nice cash from outside.

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Yeah you are.

? = Just wondering

?? = Hummm...

??? = WTF

???? = Crazy what's going on?! I'm going nutz

Ah yes the Berkowitz Questionmark Scale of Panic.

A long standing example of how to judge how much panic a person with a question is experiencing.

Originally posted by kaedex

will a new patch break the english file compatibility ?

I fail to understand why ncsoft doesn't put something like a beta translation on there for foreigners, bet they are raking some nice cash from outside.

They don't want us to play Chinese Aion, they want us to play NA Aion.

That would be why they asked us to not spread the english patch or to use it and to cease playing it if we're not actually in China.

They want us to wait so that way the numbers of the NA release don't suffer from people getting burned out in the Chinese release, among other reasons too I'm sure.

• kaedexkaedex Member Posts: 23

so much for "global" Internets :p

• Focus*BankaiFocus*Bankai Member Posts: 219

if u wanna play that bad go to the region listing and pick the very bottom region.  it has a really long name those servers are up and free atm.