Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is the best game EVER created. PERIOD.

This game is the best game ever made and I am going to post a review as to why.

My entire life I have been searching for god. I have no idea how we humans came about..did we evolve..were we created..what's our purpose. THIS game answered my questions that there is a God. How could something like this game be perfected so well?

Graphics:

First off, this game has the best graphics out of ANY game on the market. It is better than AoC, EQ2, VG, UT3, Crysis. On the good side, this game has LOW specs (PC requirement wise) which isn't a problem because if you look at this game - the population is well above 5 million, so obviously many people can run it.

Community:

Community is great. As mentioned over 5 million people. I have no problems finding a group for anything. Sometimes I even go to a quest spot and someone out of good will just help me out. I don't even need to ask. No other mmo is like this.

Classes:

Game has a large range of classes from jedi, skywalkers, knights, bobba fetts, rangers, and even raptars.

Guild:

This might be downside. Since this game has such a high pop its hard to find decent guild. Most guild have over 1 mil users and theres about 50+ guilds on server. Best thing is to get 10 friends and make a guild. It is enough to raid and quest and guildedness in the roukalfs.

Girls:

"Girls don't play MMO's" is a lie if you play this game. Does you know that over 3 mil girls play this game?

Final rating:

11 out of 10. Game is such a good game. Also if you liked this game try MATRIX Online. Game is just as good but has a lesser population (It has a pop of 3 mil compared to this at 5)

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

rofl

• KatovaKatova Member UncommonPosts: 184

lol

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257

Wow 50+ guilds that usually have "1 million ppl"? That's like 5 million people, right? Anyhoo, I may not have played this game but I know for a fact that it isn't the perfect game ever. This is my opinion but I'm sure even the majority of people that play SWG would agree that it isn't perfect either. Nice try OP, A for effort.

• SurfriderSurfrider Member UncommonPosts: 302

Locked:  Trolling.

This discussion has been closed.