Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help please!!!

xbellx777xbellx777 Member Posts: 716

hey everyone i need your help real quick. i used to play final fantasy 11 last year and i cancelled my sub to the game.  now i just checked my account and for some reason the last 2 months they have been charging me 13 dollars still. so i was like no big deal ill go in and cancel it again but i lost my password and my account name. i tried to send an email to them but to send an email you have to have your id which is what im trying to recover. ive looked all over their website and i can not find anything. anyone ever have the same problem as this or know what to do? its really annoying trying to email for help when their asking for the one thing i dont have. i know im stupid for losing my account info but thats not the point. any help would be great. thank you

Comments

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730

Contact your credit card company and sing them a Johnny Cash song.

The Ring of Fire is a good one.

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124

Well as long as you didn't loose your CC info too...I would recommend calling the CC company and tell them to block the company.

And remember to from now on...when you cancell an account, remove your CC info...will save you this problem in the future.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Yeah, As the other posters have said you need to contact your CC company or bank if it is a debit card and have them block the charge. It's about all you can do if you don't know your account info for the game.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

First of all you need to cancel CONTENT ID,NOTHING else,that is probably why you are being charged.It is a different approach than most are used to,but you should realize how you activated the ID's in the first place.

Secondly,i would just call the CC,claim the card lost and they will send you a new one[new number],end of story no more problems.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.