Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you guys keep your interest in the game?

For me it was my guild, but as of lately we've been floppin' between so many mmos that we've just suddenly dropped off playin' mmos declaring the might of the whip will return on TOR.

I just recently came back and about 3 other members of our guild did and man can we not  keep our interest into it much longer.

I log in and just sit by theed and chill out with whoever is in the cantina or go to tatooine and talk to old friends. Went to restuss, it's dead spy update has scared ppl away from pvpin'. As a spy from b4 the update it's insane opness man.

There's space, been fun till u near your jsf and ace certs.

Not a rant, just wondering how other swg players keep their sanity in this game.

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Originally posted by Coldrain_13

For me it was my guild, but as of lately we've been floppin' between so many mmos that we've just suddenly dropped off playin' mmos declaring the might of the whip will return on TOR.
    I just recently came back and about 3 other members of our guild did and man can we not  keep our interest into it much longer.
    I log in and just sit by theed and chill out with whoever is in the cantina or go to tatooine and talk to old friends. Went to restuss, it's dead spy update has scared ppl away from pvpin'. As a spy from b4 the update it's insane opness man.
    There's space, been fun till u near your jsf and ace certs.
    Not a rant, just wondering how other swg players keep their sanity in this game.

For me I thought I'd try stuff I hadn't done the first or second time around;  Space Pvp and RPing.  Plus getting to play with my away from the house son.

Well his work hours suck, Space Pvp (I'm just a gunner) is at best once a week for me and SS is NOT the place to go for RP unless you are a real canon monster or in a guild.  So I'm starting to wind down too.  Got my alt up to Lvl 72 but there's no challenges a wide range of levels (the whole family when we're all on) can really do together.  It's either too easy or hard.

I'll probably be saving my account money for something else once this payment cycle runs out.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• AC1074AC1074 Member Posts: 274

1. Clear out old quests in journal

2. Try doing Collections

3. Heroic Instances

4. PvP

5. Roll an alt for the fun of it

If all else fails, sometimes you just have to get up and step away from the monitor and keyboard. Take a break. I know I am planning on taking a break from all mmo's for a few weeks before the KOTOR is released.