It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
At this point I am losing hope I swear I have tested the water of any reputable F2P and still haven't come up with a game I could see my self playing.
If Anyone knows of a some games I could give a shot please post.
I am looking for a game:
that has a moderate amount of PvP content( Will Look at a PvP Based game As I am just a casual gamer), more than the 3 Genric classes ( Warrior, Priest, Mage). I Honestly don't have much affection towards indepth games like Mabinogi.
Most of All cannot be a Complete rip your hair out Grind fest >.< ( I don't mind a bit of a grind as long as it isn't brutal and boring as hell and unrewarding. )
Graphics aren't a massive concern, So far I've figured our the "Hardcore" Anime graphic games generally are truly poor gameplay, I don't mind it just yet to find one that has impressed me.
I am Casual and don't have a desire to pay for a game >.< so F2P is a must I don't mind dishing out 5$ once in awhile for Itemshop but thats about it.
Games I have played and stuck to for a considerable time.
- WoW ( 5 Years with some breaks)
- EQ2 ( Got Exhausted after literally running out of Quests at lvl 62. And the lack of pvp on a pve Server.)
- Warhammer Online ( Went back to Warhammer 3 times already and quit for good now just hated the PvP grind.)
- HellGate London... ( Just a Plain bad game)
- Lineage 2 ( Mainly Private Servers Grind was too great)
- Cabal Online ( Made it to lv.121 due to Guild support)
- Rune of Magic (didn't play that long but just adding so someone doesn't recommend just wasn't for me ^^)
- Exteel ( Was Fun until you got out of the Noob Brackets and hit 30+ and you fought the players who have no life have the game mastered, Also game was too heavily Cash Shop orientated with High Gear.)
- Grand Chase ( Was an Alright but again when it came to PvP ended up starting to meet with players who quite literally had no life and had the moves down to frames.)
- Atlantica ( Again didn't play that long just putting here so no one recommends ^^, PvP ended to be poor as it was a game set up to bias towards certain set ups of Mercs etc.)
"Not your Average Noob"