Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War 10 day trial

Anyone interested in trying out Warhammer online for 10 days, PM me  with your E-mail.

Comments

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

wrong forum, the war trial is already there....for FREE!...

EPIC FAIL!

-edit, for shitty computer-

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• walker68walker68 Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Originally posted by thanos1313

EPIC FAIL!

not the same.......... Its a recriut a friend that will give you 10 days free even on an old account thats been inactive for 60 days.

• LordspamLordspam Member Posts: 15

Just Tired it..... terrible performance issues..... wow looking graphics avec sans cartoony but close enough... no dialog for tutorial....

Go here kill this..... go here kill that..... choose a useless reward..... ZzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ

I guess I am waiting for an innovative game to come out...

• Mattyb710Mattyb710 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by thanos1313

EPIC FAIL!

Epic Fail for you trying to flame and having no clue how the trial works.

Sorry! Please play again!

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815
    Originally posted by Lordspam

Just Tired it..... terrible performance issues..... wow looking graphics avec sans cartoony but close enough... no dialog for tutorial....

Go here kill this..... go here kill that..... choose a useless reward..... ZzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ

I guess I am waiting for an innovative game to come out...

what class did you play  ? what race ?  what server did you play on ?

Also, the waiting on an innovative game line, is so cliche man -- tell me, what would you consider innovative ?  what are you looking for ?  you are talking, but you offer nothing other then mindless ramblings -- I doubt you have ever even logged in to WAR.  I seriously doubt it.