Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about STATION EXCHANGE

LexiteLexite Member UncommonPosts: 165

Hello guys, like the title of the post say it, I got many questions about the Station exchange for EQ2.Ive already played everquest 2 and leveled 2 character to cap level but got tired. Having played almost every fantasy mmo out there and capped pretty much every single of my char in all those game im interrested in testing out end-game without having to put the time to level up( i know im lazy lol).

- If I live in CANADA, can i buy a character?(if the answer is NO dont bother answering the rest of my post)

-If i have an account, and decide to buy a character is it directly transfered to my account?

- since im playing a RPG, i like my character to fit me, do i have a name change availible, is there a place i can change the look of my face and such in-game?

-Are the STATION EXCHANGE servers pppulated or they are ghost townlike?

I7 920 @ 2.7ghz (8 cpu total)
12 gig DDR3 ram
Nvidia Geforce 560 GTX TI
window 7 64bit

Comments

• DelamekoDelameko Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by Lexite

Hello guys, like the title of the post say it, I got many questions about the Station exchange for EQ2.Ive already played everquest 2 and leveled 2 character to cap level but got tired. Having played almost every fantasy mmo out there and capped pretty much every single of my char in all those game im interrested in testing out end-game without having to put the time to level up( i know im lazy lol).
    - If I live in CANADA, can i buy a character?(if the answer is NO dont bother answering the rest of my post)
    -If i have an account, and decide to buy a character is it directly transfered to my account?
    - since im playing a RPG, i like my character to fit me, do i have a name change availible, is there a place i can change the look of my face and such in-game?
    -Are the STATION EXCHANGE servers pppulated or they are ghost townlike?

I think Station Exchange might be limited to US accounts.

• LexiteLexite Member UncommonPosts: 165

If anyone can confirm this please do! im really interrested in buying a character.

I7 920 @ 2.7ghz (8 cpu total)
    12 gig DDR3 ram
    Nvidia Geforce 560 GTX TI
    window 7 64bit

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

support.livegamer.com/support/index.php

I am not from the US, can I use the Live Gamer service?

At this time, participation in buying and selling is restricted to US residents only.

To see whether Live Gamer Exchange will be expanding to include non-US residents, stay tuned to our website at www.livegamer.com, where this information will be posted