Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Republican Party - The Greatest Evil in America?

2»

Comments

• Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by Sawtooth

Everyone knows the most evil political party in American history was the Whigs. Damned Whigs, you'll do what Andrew Jackson says and damn well like it!

Thank God for the first Republican, Abraham Lincoln, who made extinct the whigs ;)

And yet, he was a Whig to begin with, I guess he saw through their propaganda to see the truth of the Satanic conspiracy beneath.

Come to think of it, William Henry Harrison and Zachary Taylor were whigs, both died in office. I guess Whig affiliation is a death sentence.

• KingKaioKingKaio Member Posts: 48

Yes, did you see the evil oozing from them during the election. Its the party for liar, racists, and losers

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730
    Originally posted by KingKaio

Yes, did you see the evil oozing from them during the election. Its the party for liar, racists, and losers

Yeah, who wants to ban that the gay people gets married and wants all school children to be christians by default and not by choice?

I will give you a hint... Richard Nixon belonged to this party.

I apologies if Richard Nixon is still alive because then I suppose he still belongs to this party.

• ulthar50ulthar50 Member Posts: 47

This post misses the point.

The greatest threat to America is a coming zombie apocolypse. Then again, zombies aren't really evil. They just do what zombies do. They eat brains.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Evil? I wouldn't say that.

Desperate, lost, unscrupulous, leaderless, scared, clueless and foaming?

Unscrupulous.

Desperate.

Leaderless.

Scared, clueless and foaming.

Lost.

Most certainly.

If they weren't so dangerous with the fear talk of armed revolution and treasonous yammerings they are trying to spread around the country, this would all be very amusing.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Korusus

Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by Korusus

Typical Republican...only cares about the "babies" when they're in the womb, the second they come out it's "screw you, you're on your own."  Good job ignoring gay marriage, it's nice to know that even you can't defend it not being an attack on personal freedom.

I thought I might interject here and say he is not a Republican - he is a conservative. There is quite a difference.

Now, answer this question. By your rationale above, would you say it is the leftists who wish to abort babies before they are born so they do not have to pay for medical care for them?

"Screw you - you're not coming out. We don't want the burden of you, a new, innocent life."

It is the responsibility of the parents to take care of the children - not the community. The old saying "It takes a village to raise a child" stems from the individuals, speaking bluntly, being lazy, piss-poor parental figures.