Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention: If you went to a Tea Party you are not only a Redneck but a Racist

Comments

• While I am not a fan of Obama's economic policies, I don't understand the Tea Parties. At least in my neck of the woods, most of them were held in parking lots or public parks or street corners (for the tiny ones). If you've got a bunch of registered voters who are angry and want to be heard and have a change in policy, wouldn't it be better to hold these things directly in front of the offices of your Senators and Representatives?

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by Vemoi

MSNBC and CNN are parodies of news channels.  No wonder lefties are going to the Daily Show to get their news.  The Huffington Post finds 3 dubious racist pics and that is what the tea party is about.  Couldn't Huffington plant someone in there with a Obama=Hitler sign? "Impeach Obama" is racist? If so then the Left as a whole are racist, but we already know that from what they have done to the black family.

Speaking of grasping, you are suggesting Liberals went there and "planted" Hilter signs? I think you need a refit for your tinfoil hat. It's obviously gotten too small.

I love looking at the demographics and racial breakdowns of all the faces at every last one of those "teabagger" rallies around the country. Sure wasn't a lot of minorities in those crowds for such a "noble" cause. Gee, I wonder why. Heck, I didn't even see Alan Keyes, Micheal Steele, Clarence Thomas, or any faces of color at them. The only minority I ever remember seeing was Michelle Malkin, the deluded Asian chick.

There is a reason there was a tag on most of the people at those rallies. It was because by and large, it was true.

Originally posted by frodus
    1 of the tea party's in my state upstate : Greenville SC,15,000 showed up.
    They didn't show this one on the News..that includes Fox News
    The speaker : Mr Garret is one of our congress man,A conservative

Hmm... Dekron would only reply to that with this:

Originally posted by Dekron

Do you actually know what the point of the tea parties were? You're flat out talking from your ass. It isn't a Republican/Democrat issue, do get your head out of your ass, please. And, if you actually think it is a GOP supported function, you're a plain idiot. The tea parties refused key members of the GOP from partaking in the parties, including Michael Steele.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by popinjay

Originally posted by frodus

1 of the tea party's in my state upstate : Greenville SC,15,000 showed up.

They didn't show this one on the News..that includes Fox News

The speaker : Mr Garret is one of our congress man,A conservative

Do you actually know what the point of the tea parties were? You're flat out talking from your ass. It isn't a Republican/Democrat issue, do get your head out of your ass, please. And, if you actually think it is a GOP supported function, you're a plain idiot. The tea parties refused key members of the GOP from partaking in the parties, including Michael Steele.

In the video it shows the crowd boo's a conservative off the stage.

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• vonomousvonomous Member Posts: 357

Speaking of grasping, you are suggesting Liberals went there and "planted" Hilter signs? I think you need a refit for your tinfoil hat. It's obviously gotten too small.

I actually do this sometimes. Just go to media events and hold up non-nonsensical signs. I went to the Tea Party event here in my city and held up an Obama Hitler sign. Not because I think thats true or fair. I just do it because its funny to subvert the media by interjecting in that way. So yeah this stuff happens (Again, I know because I'm one of the people doing it).

Run that through your demographic calculator.  Who's adjusting tinfoil hats now?

"If you can't out wit them, report them till they're banned!"- PopinJ'

Originally posted by vonomous
    Originally posted by popinjay  Speaking of grasping, you are suggesting Liberals went there and "planted" Hilter signs? I think you need a refit for your tinfoil hat. It's obviously gotten too small.

I actually do this sometimes. Just go to media events and hold up non-nonsensical signs. I went to the Tea Party event here in my city and held up an Obama Hitler sign. Not because I think thats true or fair. I just do it because its funny to subvert the media by interjecting in that way. So yeah this stuff happens (Again, I know because I'm one of the people doing it).
    Run that through your demographic calculator.  Who's adjusting tinfoil hats now?

Well, if that's the case... then he'd lose his tinfoil hat and you'd gain a nice, new, tall pointy one.

Well, if that's the case... then he'd lose his tinfoil hat and you'd gain a nice, new, tall pointy one.

Like the ones Gandolf wears? Awesome! :D

Like the ones Gandolf wears? Awesome! :D

I never noticed lettering on Gandolf's hat. But if there is and it spells D-U-N-C-E, yep. You'd get one just like Gandolf.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Can we also talk about the absolutely disgusting level of immaturity of MSNBC to continually use these "tea bagging" jokes?  

Are they seriously trying to be a legitimate news outlet and making jokes like that?  That's incredibly childish. 

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Originally posted by Draenor
    Can we also talk about the absolutely disgusting level of immaturity of MSNBC to continually use these "tea bagging" jokes?  

Are they seriously trying to be a legitimate news outlet and making jokes like that?  That's incredibly childish. 

Fox News referred to them as "teabaggers" first, and several times after before realizing how clueless that was.

The Liberals on television are just reminding them daily of it by telling the jokes. Basically because the whole thing is one big funny HA-HA anyways. Grown people with hats that have teabags hanging off of them and their clothing. Fox would be doing the same if they had screwed up that bad.

Yep, real serious movement. I bet this one will die right after right before the summer when people have more to do.

Hey- it was a nice day. People hadn't been outside of the house for months because of winter. They were just bored and stir crazy, lol. This just needed something to do right before baseball season started.

• To be fair, I think MSNBC and FOX news are just opposite sides of the same rancid boil. I'm very happy to ignore both of them.

Originally posted by Sawtooth
    To be fair, I think MSNBC and FOX news are just opposite sides of the same rancid boil. I'm very happy to ignore both of them.

The thing about the teabaggers, is the Fox News is utterly unprofessional and clearly the promoter of the teabag events, rather than being "journalists". It's hard enough to consider them newspeople on regular issues, but when their is something that lines up with their basic philosphy they stopped being pretend journalists and because part/fulltime cheerleaders.

Instead of just covering the events, they promoted them. Quite unprofessional.

Cheerleading at its finest.

Originally posted by Sawtooth

To be fair, I think MSNBC and FOX news are just opposite sides of the same rancid boil. I'm very happy to ignore both of them.

The thing about the teabaggers, is the Fox News is utterly unprofessional and clearly the promoter of the teabag events, rather than being "journalists". It's hard enough to consider them newspeople on regular issues, but when their is something that lines up with their basic philosphy they stopped being pretend journalists and because part/fulltime cheerleaders.

Instead of just covering the events, they promoted them. Quite unprofessional.

Cheerleading at its finest.

To say that the same is not true for the liberal stations (the rest of the news channels) when it comes to promoting their own agenda is an absolute lie

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

To say that the same is not true for the liberal stations (the rest of the news channels) when it comes to promoting their own agenda is an absolute lie

I guess the difference is...

We can only assume what you say as you have no actual proof of what you are suggesting regarding rampant unprofessionalism by a whole television "news station" for several days, weeks and over half of its "news team" regarding some event they approve of, shilled for, provided musical entertainment at, attended and then signed autographs at.

But we can prove I'm right by that link of Fox News actively engaging in it for quite some time.

When you are able to show evidence of MSNBC, or as you say, "the rest of the news channels" openly promoting abortion center openings, gay marriage rallies (that anchors and stars of MSNBC NEWS shows attend and cheer on), or whatever else you think is the liberal media agenda, I guess we'll never know.. will we?

I guess the difference is...

We can only assume what you say as you have no actual proof of what you are suggesting regarding rampant unprofessionalism by a whole television "news station" for several days, weeks and over half of its "news team" regarding some event they approve of, shilled for, provided musical entertainment at, attended and then signed autographs at.

But we can prove I'm right by that link of Fox News actively engaging in it for quite some time.

When you are able to show evidence of MSNBC, or as you say, "the rest of the news channels" openly promoting abortion center openings, gay marriage rallies (that anchors and stars of MSNBC NEWS shows attend and cheer on), or whatever else you think is the liberal media agenda, I guess we'll never know.. will we?

Did you seriously just misrepresent what I said by linking my two posts to try and construe that I was trying to say that all liberal media was being childish by making "tea bagging jokes" ? ? ?

Wow...you're so full of crap that it's actually hard for me to really grasp it.

Did you seriously just misrepresent what I said by linking my two posts to try and construe that I was trying to say that all liberal media was being childish by making "tea bagging jokes" ? ? ?
    Wow...you're so full of crap that it's actually hard for me to really grasp it.

I have NO idea what you are talking about above. I don't think you do either.

I don't see me linking any of your posts. I requoted you on one silly, unsubstantiated claim. I would think that was fairly obvious.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Your point being what? Reading comprehension will help you in the long run. Key members - those are the key words. Did I say no members were allowed? No, I said key members, including Michael Steele. You should look at the members of the GOP who were refused entry - they are not conservatives. That includes Michael Steele.

It's just another instance of people not being able to discern between the GOP and conservatives.

Yep, real serious movement. I bet this one will die right after right before the summer when people have more to do.

Hey- it was a nice day. People hadn't been outside of the house for months because of winter. They were just bored and stir crazy, lol. This just needed something to do right before baseball season started.

Isn't it interesting that all you know about it comes from watching TV? These Tea Party events have been going on for years. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing at all. Its not a Bush vs Obama thing either. The unified Tea Bagging smear was presented to you via TV to discredit an actual popular movement, and you fell for the demonizing hook line and sinker. Congratulations, you lose.

You should look at the members of the GOP who were refused entry - they are not conservatives. That includes Michael Steele.
    It's just another instance of people not being able to discern between the GOP and conservatives.

1) Micheal Steele is NOT a key member of the Republican Party. They hate him. They want him to resign yesterday. There are some reasons why he wasn't invited, but the biggest one had nothing to do with him being a Republican. Just about any person can tell what that was, too. How you fail to see this is.. fail.

2) I should look at the members of the GOP who were refused entry? Perhaps YOU should provide this D-list you say exists. All hat and no cattle you are in this one.

Where is your list, chum?

Isn't it interesting that all you know about it comes from watching TV? These Tea Party events have been going on for years. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing at all.

It was a Fox News production, a big dog and pony show for ratings, just like Glenn Beck cries every show he does because they are appealing to your fragile and highly emotional states of mind. Just about EVERY Fox anchor of some show there had their guys (or themselves) stationed at one of those "rallies" yucking it up with the crowd. Hannity, Greta, Glenn Beck, Malkin, just to name a few. They even rolled out the country music bands and let them play live, LOL! How do you NOT see this? (lol) The fact that some smaller, independant group may have started it "years" ago has no bearing.

What has bearing was how the Fox News people took the event and perverted it to push their anti-Obama agenda in a thinly veiled disguise. You and Dekron are two guys who no matter how plain evidence is- film, video, print, would eventually boil it all down to the liberal media.

The best thing is that people overseas can look at the same info we all are and come to a position generally sane and reasonable about what you guys fail to acknowledge, because it's THAT obvious.

Thank God for allies and real news organizations like Reuters and the BBC with no vested interest. They already know what a snake Rupert Murdock is from personal experience.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    1) Micheal Steele is NOT a key member of the Republican Party. They hate him. They want him to resign yesterday. There are some reasons why he wasn't invited, but the biggest one had nothing to do with him being a Republican. Just about any person can tell what that was, too. How you fail to see this is.. fail.

2) I should look at the members of the GOP who were refused entry? Perhaps YOU should provide this D-list you say exists. All hat and no cattle you are in this one.

Where is your list, chum?

Your definition of "key individual" seems to be quite different from mine. He is a key member as he is the chairman of the GOP. I could say Obama is not a key member of the U.S. government because he is hated by many individuals - that is if I use your rationale. How you fail to see this is..."fail" as you so inarticulately put it.

As what I clearly thought was an easy assumption for a primate to understand, I will now explain myself more clearly so you can grasp the concept - those Republicans who were barred from participation were not allowed attendance because they are not conservatives - the reason was not because they are Republicans. Is it so difficult to comprehend? As stated above, this was about conservative principles, not party alignment.

Edit:

To add, go find the "D-list" yourself. It does not take much brain power to do a Google search. I will not be an enabler for you laziness - you have the current administration for that.

• KingKaioKingKaio Member Posts: 48

Well in my town in East Texas thats pretty much what I saw, angry redneck racists. Where were these protesters when Bush was President? How does Obama = White Slavery (I saw that on a lot of signs)?

• KingKaioKingKaio Member Posts: 48

LOL It was incredibly funny. Have you seen the crap Glenn Beck says?

Originally posted by KingKaio

LOL It was incredibly funny. Have you seen the crap Glenn Beck says?

Oh God, Glenn Beck is an embarassment...watching him try to be funny always makes me cringe.

Edit:
    To add, go find the "D-list" yourself. It does not take much brain power to do a Google search. I will not be an enabler for you laziness - you have the current administration for that.

Translation:

"There IS no list. I cannot find such a "ban" list of Republicans even though I ridicule people using this fictious list, because I completely made up this arguing point. I have no idea where I would find one, or any proof that one ever existed even though I claim it does. I just heard a list exists from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

My plan is to put the burden of proof of proving such a list exists with the very same people who say the list DOESN'T exist in the first place. I will then call them "lazy" when they can't find what doesn't exist."

"I, Dekron, are a super genius."