Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking about coming back

thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

i quit awhile ago..but im looking for something to do that isent WoW, since im getting alittle bored with it. so i was wondering a few things, did the PVP improve? i've never really been a big fan of pvp..but kinda interested in checking it out in COV. i also heard theres a "hero class" to COV now, whats it like..and what elvel do you need to play it? also..i heard awhile ago they're going to make it to COV characters, could i guess you could say "go hero" did they ever do that or not...and, did they ever add the patch to make your own missions?

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

Comments

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353
    Originally posted by thanos1313

i quit awhile ago..but im looking for something to do that isent WoW, since im getting alittle bored with it. so i was wondering a few things, did the PVP improve? i've never really been a big fan of pvp..but kinda interested in checking it out in COV. i also heard theres a "hero class" to COV now, whats it like..and what elvel do you need to play it? also..i heard awhile ago they're going to make it to COV characters, could i guess you could say "go hero" did they ever do that or not...and, did they ever add the patch to make your own missions?

PvP - can't answer. I don't PvP enough to have much of an opinion.

By "hero class," do you the epic archetypes? Sorry, again, not much help. You have to have a level 50 villain to unlock them and I don't have a villain that high yet.

At the moment, there is no way for a character to switch allegiance from villain to hero or vice-versa short of deleting the character and totally starting over.

Yes, the Mission Architect has been released and is thriving. It's available to both villains and heroes, no minimum level required.

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• LeilaoLeilao Member Posts: 23

Switching sides - Its coming out with the Going Rogue expansion.  Its supposedly coming soon~ O.O

PVP- Its in the middle of being revamped atm~ Some changes were made but Ive yet to go pvp since resubscribing a few months ago...  

Mission Architect - Really fun actually...There are some really good story arcs.  Im still annoyed at how little street sweeping there is though...

Those epic archetypes need a level 50 for a side to unlock.  Villains get those Bane Spider thingies and Widow people.  Theyre more team based types but I never got mine past level 10 >.< I didnt like them much.  Theyre not overly strong BTW! Theyre just like other classes so no superpowered Epic Archetypes~

• havok527havok527 Member Posts: 80

I have not played for more than a year. How has the game changed since then? I had a tanker, but I heard that now it is not necessary to have tanks in a group?

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

havok - are you asking about CoV specifically or CoX in general?

Originally posted by Leilao

Those epic archetypes need a level 50 for a side to unlock.  Villains get those Bane Spider thingies and Widow people.  Theyre more team based types but I never got mine past level 10 >.< I didnt like them much.  Theyre not overly strong BTW! Theyre just like other classes so no superpowered Epic Archetypes~

Leilao - I've heard they get better once you get your first respec and go into a specialty. I don't have a level 50 villain yet, so no first-hand knowledge here.

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.