Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Global Agenda have a subscription or be free?

Just heard about another MMO coming out soon called Global Agenda, and it seems really cool, but I was wondering if it will be free to play or not, and if it will be retail.

If it's free to play I probably won't bother with the game...

Does anyone know whether it's free to play or retail/subscription based?

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Think it's going STEAM> http://store.steampowered.com/app/17000/

Don't think it is going to be F2P, after having read the following> http://www.globalagendamc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22

"Global Agenda, which sports twitch combat that relies more on personal ability rather than dice rolls, is best supported by a business model that puts everyone on an equal playing field. A game that demands players to be skillful combatants cannot mesh with a business model that provides benefits to those who pay more money."

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

I do know it will be heavily instanced.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Well the devs have said they wanted to make PvP more in the line of small groups than full out zerg, but having 12v12 in one area is not bad and still a large enough area to be effective, will give it a try when it comes out.

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

It will be P2P. www.globalagendamc.com/forums/showthread.php That topic just confirms it in a way.

• CyxultCyxult Member Posts: 3

Hey everyone, I'd just like to say I appreciate the fact you guys are reading my articles! However, I just want to note that I am not an employee of Hi-Rez Studios, and my opinion does not directly equate to their business decisions.

We can confirm through official mediums that the game will using a standard MMOG business model of a game client fee and monthly subscription fee. You can find that information here: hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/62

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566
    Originally posted by RedwoodSap

ouch ...

Are we taling AOC instancing / channeling here? (aka multiple instances of the same public zones)

I sure hope not ...

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by DarkPony

ouch ...

Are we taling AOC instancing / channeling here? (aka multiple instances of the same public zones)

I sure hope not ...

No it's not like that. There are no 'multiple instances' of the same zone type stuff. What people mean by instanced is that it's not one large free roaming world with travel times.

You pick where you want to attack, and hop in your drop ship and you're flown right to the map.

• terafisterafis Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by Zukan

Originally posted by DarkPony

ouch ...

I sure hope not ...

No it's not like that. There are no 'multiple instances' of the same zone type stuff. What people mean by instanced is that it's not one large free roaming world with travel times.

You pick where you want to attack, and hop in your drop ship and you're flown right to the map.

Sounds a lot like Planetside in regards to the drop ships...except zones rather than an open map?

• justill45justill45 Member Posts: 10

Its a bit like planetside, except better, it will be p2p

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

It may look a little like Planetside, but certainly not 'Planetside 2' or anything like that. Global Agenda is completely new.