Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I come back?

logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

So its late and maybe I shouldnt be posting when Im half asleep but here goes..

I had alot of fun when I played DAOC.

I left for the same reasons alot of people left

-Gear grind of TOA (it took me long enough to get to 50 much less have the insane gear that came from TOA AND a buffbot to compete)

-WoW was the new hotness.

Now Im practically burnt out on mmos. Ive played WoW for years, wont even bother enough to get to 80 on my mage, BUT Im thinking of playing DAOC again.

I guess Im looking for someone to sell me on this game again!

I know it sounds funny but its true... I just cant seem to make up my mind.

A couple concerns, are there enough people to play with?

Will I be wasting my time as in is there something better right around the corner?

Where can I buy this as cheap as possible? I saw someone post a link to amazon.com where it was 17dollars. If I go that route can I download the game or am I going to be waiting for something to come in the mail?

Comments

• morphomorpho Member Posts: 51

you can download it from the site and purchase from them as well.

It is an awesome game. Not sure how many play these days though.

• beeker255beeker255 Member UncommonPosts: 351

The VN boards are pretty good for DAOC. The game has seen a resurgence as of late and is fun to me.

• scarmacscarmac Member Posts: 1

if you do it correctly you can DL the whole game including TOA and LOM from mythic's regular site. I DL it all and then delete everything but the LOM tree in my directory and the game works fine. paying for said expansions is your privilage:-)