Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New cryEngine screenshots

OpticronOpticron Entropia Universe CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 74

Some new screenshots were posted showing some well known locations and how they will look like when the new cryEngine update comes:

More screenshots can be found on: www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/04/09/7346/index.xml

Comments

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

Pretty good, Still waiting for some actual combat gameplay footage though.

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• OpticronOpticron Entropia Universe CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 74
    Originally posted by Nytewolf2k7

Pretty good, Still waiting for some actual combat gameplay footage though.

Me too, maybe next week when they'll post some new avatar screenshots

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

The MA/ FPC folks have posted over on EF that pics with avatars in the new environment will be posted soon. I guess it's safe to assume that video of some form won't be too far behind.

The new landscape looks  good! So good in fact that I hope I'll recognize the places on-planet that should be familiar to me!

AG

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society

• LongsnoutLongsnout Member Posts: 116

By now EU is nothing more than an exclusive way to waist your money without any kind of fun. The economy is as broke as the RL one.

In addition, if you start new, the scammers will fall over you like insects a carcas. Be smart and spend your money on something fun and rewarding.

============================================================

Nobody is useless, he/she can still be used as a bad example.

• liumlium Member Posts: 138

Woho im not alone.

Yeah ther is so much MMO’s out for 15 $ / month and whith the all new promessing ones in 2009 why will any one even download this crap.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Really nice looking.

I played "a lot" a few years ago. But it become to time consuming. Maybe i should try it again!

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

Darco, not a terrible idea. If you haven't been watching the news about the game, there are several new planets that will be coming online in conjunctionwith the cryengine releaase. These planets will be maintained and managed by business partner companies, such as Creative Kingdom Games Interactive, CRD,  See Virtual Tours, and Nextpert.

I'll post more info on implementation dates as word gets out on the Entropia related forums. Contrary to the belief of some, I have no ties with any of the involved companies, nor  am I Swedish so I can't listen in on the MA people as they drink at the neighborhood bar, etc, etc, etc. :)

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society

• OpticronOpticron Entropia Universe CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 74

A few new screenshots have been released, this time avatars and how their armor and clothes will look like when the new engine comes:

More can be found on: www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/04/17/4555/index.xml