Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hello evryone

Hello Everyone im new here even tho i havent started playing your game yetxD im from another online game but in a high level i got bored and decided to try something new... ether saga caught my eye  even tho there are many rpg adS i seen... i hope this is more exciting and fun and hope to meet new friendS here... well 22hours to download lol k guys see yah soon i guess

KickAss

Comments

• px1231px1231 Member Posts: 6

nothing good.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Hi and welcome, here is a list created by one of our other members on MMORPG.COM, it's sure to keep you busy while you wait for that 22 hour download, this list is made up f2p and a few p2p game most are 2d or 2.5d style games, most should download quickly, leaving you plenty of time to play while you await the other games download, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------jonezi92's list-------------------------------------------------

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/185488/List-of-OldSchool-2D-Games-for-you-from-A-Z-F2P-to-P2P.html

This link will only lead you to a thread on mmorpg.com, not away from.