Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emmm...How do I get weapons?

KizionKizion Member Posts: 45

it's a rough world out there, and the vast majority of things you'll encounter out there would like nothing better than to plant you face first in the dirt. I know it is fairly common question , but I still would like to scream here:  "How do I get new weapons?"   :3

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

There are several ways.  The most effective is to trade collector items for them from a collector.

http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Collector 

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Kizion

it's a rough world out there, and the vast majority of things you'll encounter out there would like nothing better than to plant you face first in the dirt. I know it is fairly common question , but I still would like to scream here:  "How do I get new weapons?"   :3

I'm guessing your new to the game

if you need a hand, give me a shout in game and we'll see what we can do to get you set up

my IGN is Tyr Dominator

imageimage

• almerelalmerel Member UncommonPosts: 658

Chances are if you just got the game you can type /bonus and get a whole bunch of new weapons. They my not be the best for a new player but they will be new :)

-Almerel

Hello my old friend.

• KizionKizion Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by Quizzical

There are several ways.  The most effective is to trade collector items for them from a collector.
    http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Collector 

Thx a lot!

How do you collect weapons and items in short time?   Have about get items via market?  I mean RMT thing?

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

Click on the links to see the various weapons and figure which weapons you want and which collector items you need to get the desired weapon.  You can click on the link to a collector weapon to see what drops it and go kill a bunch of those.  Alternatively, you can save collector item drops as you get them and trade whatever you happen to get for the weapons you need.  Another possibility is to go to a town or outpost near where the collector item you need drops and spam the chat offering to pay people 100g or 200g per collector item for whichever one you need.