Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone remeber Mythics Imerpator Online? And was anyone looking forward to it like me

www.imperatoronline.com/pressrelease/ 

EDIT 2: Some good vids www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/imperator/video/6123849

Man i was really looking forward to this. Love the story behind it very original. To bad they got Warhammer and stopped making this. Anyone else looking forward to this before it was cancelled?

Just a quick story review Rome never feel and its the future i beleive i read somwhere that another super power in the world was Mayan or Aztec.

EDIT: Not sure how to edit poll but the first option was supposed to be you were interested and would like to see them make it.

-Gosh you're cute. Wanna buy a monkey?

Comments

• MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313

I remember Imperator!

I was so disappointed when they cancelled it. It was such a good concept.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Mechanics were somewhat interesting, but I absolutely hate Rome, soooo yeah, kinda puts that in the whole "never gave a damn" category. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399

Was never interested.

It was going to be a PvE-only game. After the horrible job Mythic did with PvE in DAoC, I had absolutely no interest in a PvE-only game made by them.

The best thing about DAoC was the PvP. They were going to make a game focusing solely on the one area they were terrible at?

Look at WAR's PvE. Bad. Granted, the entire game is bad. But, they couldn't even get the PvE right.

• John.A.ZoidJohn.A.Zoid Member Posts: 1,531

IT was canceled for a reason and it never excited the mainstream and didn't look any good. Going with Warhammer was a much better idea but Mythic failed to capture the Warhammer experience.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Oh god yes, much better idea than stupid failhammer.

With any luck they'll resume developing it.