Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wemade strikes back - LOM3 Global

TheSphinxTheSphinx Member Posts: 9

Since LegendOfMir3 USA (ient) + EU(GNOnline) closed wemade decided to open a GLOBAL Server free to play for all Countrys around this globe.

Here the Game Site: www.wemade.net

Here the full PR:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/legend-of-mir-3-teaser-site-goes-live-today-ahead-of-the-new-worldwide-server-s-launch

Comments

• eut256eut256 Member Posts: 10

looks intresting mir used to own.

• wartywarty Member Posts: 461

holy shit! yes! fucking all the hardcore dickheads who bang on about full pk and loot should play this baby, crime it went down!

(well I was Lom2 man myself)

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

• cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135

I agree couldn't believe it when i first saw this, ill be on it for sure Lom is oldschool gaming at its finest see u lot on launch lookout for me CriBz.

• slavkecslavkec Member Posts: 20

I'll say only this: Don't expect wonders and don't fall for old name (old glory). There are at least 20 game titles that ruined their predecessors. I registered for beta, but I stand ready for dissapointment.

• ultimatum1ultimatum1 Member Posts: 36

I signed up, I love LOM (LOM2 being my first MMO ever) however I know gamepot are running a version of legend of mir 2 also.

http://mir2.gamepotusa.com/

The closed beta will start tomorrow, I daresay there are a few more spots open. One way or another i'll be playing one version.

• TheSphinxTheSphinx Member Posts: 9

For all hardcore Grinders : you can download mir3 client on http://www.wemade.net

ASSASSIN Class Avaible + ingame ~ looks like a heavy new Mir3.

Go go register and join this new great history of Legend of Mir3

Greets

• jrazzman08jrazzman08 Member Posts: 3

old school... no thank you... just invest in the same concept but in new school... lingering games are a dissapointment.  Its like that 60 year old evil relative that just does not want to die.

• Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

When I first saw this (couple weeks ago), I thought it was an April fools joke of some kind. When I sent my buddy the link, he got a massive adrenalin rush.

Me and my r/l mate will be back here.

Started playing Mir since Mir2's beta. And haven't played since GNO got their grubby hands on Mir3. Right now, I'm playing some Mir2 whilst I wait for 3.

Cya in-game, Mirians.

_________
    Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• jameslmjameslm Member Posts: 4

Heres my expierence with wemade: They really have messed things up. I started playing since the release date and there was 100's of bugs. i decided to just sit tight, and keep playing while wemade tried to fix things. But whenever they fixed a bug, it was just replaced with a new one they somehow created.

About 2 months into the game they decided to change the drop file, which screwed up the gold drops, meaning much less gold was dropping than before. I wasn't complaining because i already made loads of gold, but unfortunate for new players, they were all now poor, meaning my gold was worth much more than it was to start with....

This is just a small portion of the problems with this game, just go onto thier forum and see for yourself...

• harshtimesharshtimes Member UncommonPosts: 9

i would totally keep playing this game if it would run in window mode and you could actualy run.....lol sounds ridiculous but it agrivates me alot and makes the game extremely slow paced

• lasarithlasarith Member Posts: 31

any chance thiers a myth of soma revamp comming soon?

• Feather5Feather5 Member Posts: 90

Spent my youth playing myth of soma and lom3 (europe) nostalgia.

Ex. myth of soma, legend of mir, mu online and eudemons online player.

Current game : Runescape (until pc build is complete)

• Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

Originally posted by Feather5

Spent my youth playing myth of soma and lom3 (europe) nostalgia.

Who were you on Mir3 mate? :)

EDIT: Argh, turns out that was posted at the beginning of the year, I read it as September 3rd this year. Curse you yanks date formatting! :P

_________
    Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.