Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Modern Warfare 2 announced.

GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which is apparently now officially just "Modern Warfare 2", has recently been revealed.

Well...maybe not revealed, they don't really show any gameplay...but it's still pretty unique!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47178.html

If you want to know all the details about the trailer, you can check here:

http://www.bingegamer.net/2009/a-comprehensive-look-at-the-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-teaser/

Draenor we need to play sometime, I have been practising a bit and I think I'm almost not sucking anymore.

Comments

• ForumfallForumfall Member Posts: 570

Cod4 was awesome. Anyhow I hope they make the MP part better. Cod4 MP is just a nadefest.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Forumfall

Cod4 was awesome. Anyhow I hope they make the MP part better. Cod4 MP is just a nadefest.

as long as they dont do the TF2 route and take them away.

I hate Nadefests as mutch as the next guy But they can be fun and usefull... But they should never take over.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I think the biggest problem with the grenades in CoD4 was that you could throw them around like they were a tennisball. You could throw almost to the other side of the map.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by Gameloading

I think the biggest problem with the grenades in CoD4 was that you could throw them around like they were a tennisball. You could throw almost to the other side of the map.

Yeah got so friggin annoying at the start to run into a nade. What makes it worse is I play pretty much just hardcore S&D.....

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

I loved CoD4, so I hope this will be a worthy sequel.

World at War just didn't give me the same motivation to keep playing round after round, so I'm still waiting for that next fps to keep me up at night.

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Argh well the whole physics of the nades are what made them so fucking useful. Being able to smoke or cover an area with a frag from the get go gives you an advantage to rush. Being good at nades really makes a difference when playing CoD4 competitively. I see how noobs in public server can find it to be a problem, but they work just perfect and complements skilled players when playing competitively.

They royally fucked that in CoD5 along with map design and poor sound which is also why few people play that competitively (just visit active clans in the various ladders in Clanbase... most active cod5 ladder has 24 active clans... in cod4 it's almost 9000 clans)

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which is apparently now officially just "Modern Warfare 2", has recently been revealed.

Well...maybe not revealed, they don't really show any gameplay...but it's still pretty unique!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47178.html

If you want to know all the details about the trailer, you can check here:
    http://www.bingegamer.net/2009/a-comprehensive-look-at-the-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-teaser/

Draenor we need to play sometime, I have been practising a bit and I think I'm almost not sucking anymore.

haha, bring it...I don't know what my internet situation is going to look like this summer though,..right now i'm on wireless and it's no bueno for Call of Duty, even with my nice wireless card.  But once I get back at the school after summer is over I should be good to go. (though I'll need to get good on 360 again, I haven't played on a console in awhile, as I discovered that it's much easier to own everybody on PC)

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.