Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was thinking of trying.....

jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

...this old girl again.

Last time i played was a trail and rather enjoyed it but Im rather confused about what has been going on with neocron of late...some say its now free...some say it has a minimal subscription, some say the people currently playing our getting it free... some say you cant make new accounts.....so whats really going on?

I'd like to know because I'm one click away from purchasing a retail box and would like to know if there's any point.

Comments

• DracainDracain Member Posts: 24

Neocron is having issues with paypal, so any person who has made at least one monthly payment to neocron through paypal can now play for free, if you have not payed before it is only 5 pounds or euros, I forget lol.  Either way it is less costly then other MMOs that require 15 instead of 5.  This game is worth it though and I sugjest you try it out. 

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Actually it's 32 Euros through PayByCash for those in NA regions that seems to be the only option of purchasing the game.  Is this game worth it.  Well I'm hooked/addicted to it.  It has all the elements in an MMORPG I like.  Fun PvP action, and lots of PvE in a gigantic world environment with rare mobs and bosses scattered throughout.  Also plays like an FPS wherein the end-user must target using his own mouse skills and not some "point-n-click" (auto-lock) fighting system.  This game is fast-paced like Hellgate or Huxley but set in a true MMO environement (In other words, pvp is not instanced, any number of people can join in the chaotic fun).

The only thing worrying me about this title is that for the past two days I have been unable to log in.  I suspect the server may have crashed, and Reakktor may not be aware of this yet (and perhaps because their attention and focus might be on Black Prophecy atm).  I hope they notice because I'm starting to have Neocron withdrawl symptoms.

:/

• DracainDracain Member Posts: 24

The servers have been down the last couple of days, hopefully it will be fixed soon. 

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181
    Originally posted by Dracain

The servers have been down the last couple of days, hopefully it will be fixed soon. 

They should be back up.

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)