Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New interview

Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

Heres a new interview with Ragnar. Interesting info in there, i just want some gameplay!!! 

http://www.mmogamer.com/04/08/2009/storytelling-and-world-building-in-the-secret-world/1 

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

So, funcom is going to release a story driven mmo at the same time bioware plans on doing so.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

So what? TOR is gonna be levelbased, story based, item based, stat based, instanced base crap (probably).. i like TSW's announcement a lot more than TOR's :)

I dont think i mind the story aspect in tor or tsw, we will just have to wait and see how they implement that aspect in the game, and who does it better.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by Batak_Killer

So what? TOR is gonna be levelbased, story based, item based, stat based, instanced base crap (probably).. i like TSW's announcement a lot more than TOR's :)
    I dont think i mind the story aspect in tor or tsw, we will just have to wait and see how they implement that aspect in the game, and who does it better.

I cant even fathom how a skill based MMo would work with pvp, every player would be an absolute god at some point.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Awesome interview.

Some great questions, and equally great answers.

Thanks for posting that link, Batak.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Great interview, hopefully we can get our hands on some gameplay vids soon!