Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So when the hell....

EnkinduEnkindu Member Posts: 1,098

.. do you get to change your title over there <--??

Is it when you fill the last  little star up?

deviliscious: (PS. I have been told that when I use scientific language, it does not make me sound more intelligent, it only makes me sound like a jackass. It makes me appear that I am not knowledgable enough in the subject I am discussing to be able to translate it for people outside the field to understand. Some advice you might consider as well)

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Stars mean nothing really.

• EnkinduEnkindu Member Posts: 1,098

I see. Well then anime hippy chick, when do we elite members get to put in our custom title? Hmmm?

p.s. I love granola girls. I used to live in Boulder, the granola girl capitol of the US.. man I miss those days.

deviliscious: (PS. I have been told that when I use scientific language, it does not make me sound more intelligent, it only makes me sound like a jackass. It makes me appear that I am not knowledgable enough in the subject I am discussing to be able to translate it for people outside the field to understand. Some advice you might consider as well)

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

You don't get custom titles.  The only way to get anything other then "hardcore member" is to make a guide for a game, post it and then have someone nominate it for a sticky and then have it evaluated by the staff.  With luck you might get a different title.  There was a post about it all somewhere that I can't find right now because I'm too damn sleepy to look but it explains it all there.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EnkinduEnkindu Member Posts: 1,098

groovy.. thanks for the info : )

• AznkillerAznkiller Member Posts: 6

only elite members get to vote right'?

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Aznkiller

I think it's 3 stars or more to vote on games and stuff.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• DoctaDecayDoctaDecay Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by Aznkiller

I think it's 3 stars or more to vote on games and stuff.

How does one actually gain starts?

• ViolettezViolettez Member Posts: 18

You get stars from posting.

do me a favor!
    please click
    everything
    there. (: <3