Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Client Download Not Working

quix0tequix0te Member UncommonPosts: 138

Went to the game website. Followed the link.  Haven't found a download site (filefront, gamershell, etc.) that doesnt give me an error when I try and get the client. 

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Have you tried the site itself? When I downloaded it a couple of months ago, there was an option to download it from themselves, complete with it's own app that resumed (a godsend to me, since my internet sucks)

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

Try the Full Client Express download, it is right below the categories of mirror sites such game gravity, file front and gameborder. I wonder why you got a corrupted file from FileFront. I downloaded the game three times from gamegravity and it was no use, I got the game successfully from FileFront. My friends recommend the Full Client Express Download although I haven't tried it, they say it is successful.

• gameadiksgameadiks Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by quix0te

Went to the game website. Followed the link.  Haven't found a download site (filefront, gamershell, etc.) that doesnt give me an error when I try and get the client. 

try to use the game download managers its very usefull... that's the one i use one download no currupt files.. ^_^