Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help logging in

Anyone know what is up with LotRO here lately? Havent been able to log in all morning and it has happened several times at odd hours as well over the last few days. I enter my password and the game simply gets stuck at Logging in......

I cant seem to find anything about the issue anywhere on official forums. I have 2 computers with 2 seperate accounts and I am getting the same thing on both machines so I know it's not a computer problem. Worked fine last night. LotRO has been doing all sorts of strange things when it coomes to trying to log in for the last several days... Anyone have any clue as to why this is happening to me?

Comments

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770

Hello,

I just tried to log in, and on the first attempt, I had the same thing happen as you described. But it then timed out and gave me an error message stating that my "Username was invalid".

After closing the error pop-up, and clicking the log-in button again, it went on through.

Logged out a few times, restarted, and things went normal each attempt. So, not sure what the problem is. It seemed to fix itself though.

Good Luck.

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Yeah it has been acting weird for last few days . I never know what to expect when I try to log in anymore. Worked fine last night . It's the weekend and people want to play . They need to get thier shit together and take out the stupid pointless spring festival crap! It has caused nothing but problems....

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Had it hang on logging in, closed the launcher went right through on second try.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Yeah, same thing happened to me earlier.  Closed, then logged-in again.  Worked fine.

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

First, make sure to post your issue in this thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=259445 ...and then file a ticket here: http://www.lotro.com/component/content/article/387-support-ticket-technical