Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In game events on BBO

I'm not sure about VCO but, on BBO we have several ingame events put on by our devs. I'm told by former VCO players that this was totally something unique to BBO. They also mentioned that there are several quests in BBO that are completely unique to this game as well. I know our DaVinci quest is completely a BBO thing but, it was designed to replace the Item Mall's Passport to safe mining/logging areas availble in both games.

What players of BBO need to really work on is getting the word out on our game. Yusho has very limited advertising funds and in some places they may not be allowed to actually advertise if they did have decent funds.

That leaves it to the playerbase to help out. Let us do these things:

1) Get players to get on sites like this and tell folks what we enjoy about BBO.

2) Get the vote out! On sites where voting for your game is available VOTE! This 4.9 rating here (while higher then it was) is horrible. We need to get it where it belongs.

3) Keep answering the critics about comparisons to VCO. Our in game events are more then a match for VCO not to mention the many other unique things BBO has to offer.

Come on folks! If you really enjoy BBO then lets get to work and help make it popular.

Comments

• hawaiimanhawaiiman Member Posts: 70

they ought to try to merge BBO and VCO together so u guys can have a FUNFEST!!!!

• AbbababaAbbababa Member Posts: 13

BBO is dead it was killed by their own GM's tolerating kids screaming ther neo-fascist slogans while they watch it and laugh at having "nigger" quests in game. Lamest Server Ever.