Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bounty Bay Online ftw

It is strange that BBO is so underepresented in this forum. It is such a great game and I hope that with the game client now being free, a lot more players will leave darn VCO behind and come to the real deal

I have played VCO myself and tbh: after a while I was really bored by the little kiddies and the non existent community. Anyways, gotta go. Gotta level sewing ^^

Comments

• SuperqwertySuperqwerty Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by 0tak1n9

It is strange that BBO is so underepresented in this forum. It is such a great game and I hope that with the game client now being free, a lot more players will leave darn VCO behind and come to the real deal
    I have played VCO myself and tbh: after a while I was really bored by the little kiddies and the non existent community. Anyways, gotta go. Gotta level sewing ^^

It is a great game and has been victim of such bad press and player's misguided opinions even though they have never tried it. It's such a shame its got a poor hype level. It's so not deserved!

• euricogerardeuricogerard Member Posts: 1

I started to play this game yesterday, and because of it i had a discution with the wife , so it can only mean one thing. THE GAME IS GOOD

• shelly94shelly94 Member Posts: 11

This game have REALLY GOOD GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it takes really long when the ship abboard,it makes me laugh LOL

• DruidofGenoaDruidofGenoa Member Posts: 4

The Community on BBO is Finally regaining some of its Former Glory..

We Got it going On..

• AbbababaAbbababa Member Posts: 13

The Server is Dead as can be the Noob screaming kids with credit cards took over and the GM's support thir hatred and bullying as long as the cash keeps rolling in. They even give them super items to drive non-cash users off the server. And game containst a lot of racist dialogues with NPC's like the merchant quest in Accra that speaks of "niggers". The GM's themselves play a game and respawn monsters like T-Rex whenever they need it for personal entertainment. Forum is dead and the Online support doesn't respond unless you spend large ammounts of cash. People there found a repetable quest that brought em silver and the NPC's giving quest were removed in a week. In 2 years of existance from Beta they never cared to remove all the "niggers" , "bullshits" , "ass and animal" drama and such dialogues from the game. Nice graphics - Dead Community.