Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdoms Galactica

Hi all

I'm the leader developer for Kingdoms Galactica which is a Planetarion style game based on the very early rounds. We feel that as the rounds developed so did the complexity of the game and much of the simplicity was lost. Over the last 6 months I've done a lot of work with my team to put together a game which is simple and stays true to what we believe are the key elements.

Each planet has roids which generates income. You use that income to build a fleet which can then steel asteriods from neighbouring galaxies. We aim to build a community using our forum and wish to invite you to take a look at what we've developed so far.

We are very receptive to ideas from our community and looking for some additional players to champion the game and join the team. So if this is the kind of game you'd like to get involved with, please do come along a say hi.

We are in beta at the moment and the round has just begun, we hope to run it for another 4 weeks, at which time we'll reset and start the initial round.

We are currently attacking the number one player to help with the equilibrium of the game, and would welcome your fleet to join us in this attack and hope you have as much fun as our exisiting community.

Look forward to seeing you in battle

Bigtime

Comments

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200

I notice on your site you mention that the game is 100% compatible with the Iphone.  By any chance will you be designing an application that will allow it to be easier and quicker to use than going through a browser?

• bigtime111bigtime111 Member Posts: 5

I'm afraid we are just concentrating on developing the game for the mean time.

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

You're making a game that can be played on a freaking TELEPHONE?? And now I'm supposed to take this seriously? I saw your spam on the Matrix boards also, gay sauce.