Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DL link on mmorpg

DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

Does this work can u DL this game and try it?

Comments

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

Wait, what?

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Dont think this is the right forum to ask that.

But you should try a free trial when one become available. DF is completely diffrent from WoW, WAR, LOTRO : )

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

I'm still waiting to buy the damn game. I wake up too late to grab it lol... Assuming they open the store around 5PM GMT every day, or so I heard...

• WisebutCruelWisebutCruel Member Posts: 1,089
    Originally posted by daarco

But you should try a free trial when one become available. DF is completely diffrent from WoW, WAR, LOTRO : )

This is the Darkfall section right? Seems like the right place to me.

And maybe you could have told him "you can download the game but whether or not you'll be able to buy it to play is another thing altogether", since i believe that would have been relevant to his question.

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

Free trial? You're dreaming daarco. They can't even provide server room for the F5 lotto winners, let alone a free trial.

Hell, they have to remove mobs from the server to make room for players. The only way to get an account now (legitimately) is to play the F5 lotto and hope for one of the spots the waves of cancellations are creating.

They won't have a free trial for a long long time if ever.

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Originally posted by Die_Scream

Free trial? You're dreaming daarco. They can't even provide server room for the F5 lotto winners, let alone a free trial.

Hell, they have to remove mobs from the server to make room for players. The only way to get an account now (legitimately) is to play the F5 lotto and hope for one of the spots the waves of cancellations are creating.

They won't have a free trial for a long long time if ever.

Kind of hard to get a free trial when its still in paid beta.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

Patience patience!     I did say "when one become available"!  It could be one year from now. Or two days.

Aventurine know about thier problems and they will fix them. Two weeks ago everyone cryed about the queing problem, and its fixed now. And i think there are more mobs now then before.

More servers will come.

And Wisebutcruel, i was talking about PvP MMOs here on MMORPG.com is outnumbered by atleast 50 to 1 agenst PvE MMOs. So for every member that like PvP there is 50 that dont like it. And its not like there is only PvP fans on the Darkfall section : )   So if you hate PvP, chances are high you will not like a PvP MMO.

That was what i ment.

And Wisebutcruel, i was talking about PvP MMOs here on MMORPG.com is outnumbered by atleast 50 to 1 agenst PvE MMOs. So for every member that like PvP there is 50 that dont like it. And its not like there is only PvP fans on the Darkfall section : )   So if you hate PvP, chances are high you will not like a PvP MMO.
    That was what i ment.

The OP asked:

You answered:

So where exactly did you or the OP mention PvP, PvPers being out numbered here, or anything else you just said you "meant" by your answer to the OP?

• tjhuskertjhusker Member UncommonPosts: 20

I would love to try this game but buying it has become more trouble than it is worth im afraid.

• DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

Ok not to sound like a jackass here but since there really isnt a straight answer im assuming the Link is not worth my time to DL..?

sounds like to me that i can DL the game install the game and not be able to play it maybe not even for another year it seems?

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770
    Originally posted by justtires

Ok not to sound like a jackass here but since there really isnt a straight answer im assuming the Link is not worth my time to DL..?
    sounds like to me that i can DL the game install the game and not be able to play it maybe not even for another year it seems?

You can download and install, yes.

But to actually get an account to be able to play is a entirely different deal.

So, yes, you're assessment is pretty accurate.

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness

• Gothic0420Gothic0420 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Originally posted by WisebutCruel

That was what i ment.

The OP asked:

You answered:

So where exactly did you or the OP mention PvP, PvPers being out numbered here, or anything else you just said you "meant" by your answer to the OP?

.. LOL darrco got raped

[/url]

Originally posted by Gothic0420

That was what i ment.

The OP asked:

You answered:

.. LOL darrco got raped

Almost!

For those that noticed, there were also a big poll made by the OP. I answered both questions. But Wise ignored one question and flamed me when two answers didnt fit "one" question.

Originally posted by Gothic0420

That was what i ment.

The OP asked:

You answered:

.. LOL darrco got raped

Almost!

For those that noticed, there were also a big poll made by the OP. I answered both questions. But Wise ignored one question and flamed me when two answers didnt fit "one" question.

I didn't ignore anything.

Again, his question (not his poll, his question):

Again, your answer to his question:

So where did you tell him whether or not he could download and play it?

You told him he was in the wrong forum. So where do Darkfall questions get answered now since the Darkfall section is the wrong forum? Don't tell me you'd honestly kill any chance of a person wanting to play by directing them to the cesspool called Forumfall.

Then you told him he should wait for a trial. So I guess in a round about zig-zag way you kinda sorta answered his question there, although you may want to stop reading so much of Tasos stuff since his answer-without-answering gimmick is starting to wear off on you, I think.

Would it really have killed you to say "No, you cannot download and try it."? Plain, simple, and to the point.

Now that we've cleared that up, where should people ask their questions from now on?

The OP made two questions.

And since you cant dl DF now, i told him to wait for a free trial instead. I dont want him to spend money on a game he dont know anything about. And i did even throw in why i thought he would do it in the furyre,

Then he asked if the game is good or bad. I told him it will probobly not be the right place to ask that question.

So how can anyone mix up my three sentence answer?? I always try and write so simple as possible. The OP understood and that was all i wanted. Mission completed.

And since you cant dl DF now, i told him to wait for a free trial instead. I dont want him to spend money on a game he dont know anything about. And i did even throw in why i thought he would do it in the furyre,
    Then he asked if the game is good or bad. I told him it will probobly not be the right place to ask that question.

So how can anyone mix up my three sentence answer?? I always try and write so simple as possible. The OP understood and that was all i wanted. Mission completed.

Relax, Daarco. I'm just busting your balls out of boredom.

Damn! You got me nervous to enter the forum : )

• Gothic0420Gothic0420 Member UncommonPosts: 64

Damn! You got me nervous to enter the forum : )

April fool`s?

[/url]