Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: New Feature: Favorite Games!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is proud to announce that we have added a new and very useful feature to our site - Favorite Games!  This will allow you to specify which games you are most interested in, giving you quick access to the forums, game space and news for each game.  You can access this new drop down menu at the top of the site (must be logged in).  This is seen below:

As always we welcome your comments and suggestions for this new feature and we hope that your favorite games can be used to "tailor fit" your experience at MMORPG.com!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Only 3 messages?  Must be a slow day.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SanguiniaSanguinia Member Posts: 235

This is a great idea for a new feature. I never would have thought of this myself, actually! Thank you!

What Happened With SWG Went Down YEARS AGO! Please Try To Stop Whining About It In Every Thread I Read. Mourn It, And Finally MOVE ON With Your Lives! Thanks A Heap.

• TUdom-ariyaTUdom-ariya Member Posts: 3

Thank you very much with the new feature. I love you MMORPG.com :") you is our true friend

• OscarDarkBldOscarDarkBld Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Sanguinia

This is a great idea for a new feature. I never would have thought of this myself, actually! Thank you!

X2 yes, this is actually a great idea, so much for a game portal you visit 3 time every half hour XD

-DarkBlade

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741

Thank you for this feature.  It makes it much easier to hop through various forums without having to go through the other menus.

• ET3DET3D Member UncommonPosts: 325

It's a nice idea, but won't help me much. I mainly come to read the news, and would have loved a consolidated news feed for my selected games, but this new feature will mean I need to select news for each game separately, so it's just more work than now.

• craynloncraynlon Member Posts: 255

cool feature

i also hope that the other other parts of mmorpg like blogs, news, videos and so on get connected to that feature in the future

if your bored, visit my blog at:
    http://craylon.wordpress.com/ dealing with the look of mmos with the nvidia 3d vision glasses

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Great feature, thank you

• m240gulfm240gulf Member UncommonPosts: 460

I like it!

Thanks mmorpg.com!

I Reject your Reality and Substitute it with My Own!

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

I really like it, too.  It's much more functional than what I originally proposed.  My only critique is that the "Gamelist "link is redundant.  It takes you to the same page clicking the icon or game name link.  Why not remove it?

~Ripper

• GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694

Now this is a good and useful feature =) Most features sites have I rarely ever use but this is something that will actually be usefull.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

I can't tell you how grateful I am for this feature!!! No more clicking forever to find the game pages we're interested in!

*hugs*

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)