Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loving Monster Play!!!

Well, i came back for the welcome back weekend and had just leveled my main, a race of man captain, to level 20. Then me and a friend went and made like 4 different alts because he didnt know what he wanted to play, once he was happy i went and made my first Monster Character, A Reaver. I was on until around 5am this morning enjoying monster play it's so fun, i only need 50 infamy until i get to rank 1, yeah i know im a noob but im loving PvMP at the moment.

Something i just wanted to share :)

Thanks for Listening

-Xanthos

Comments

• YeeboYeebo Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

For a game that every says has crap PvP, the PvMP that LoTRO does have is surprisingly fun.  Most folks that I've seen try montser play lose their minds to it for about a month, and then go back to the regular game. 

I played a Reaver too, got one up to rank 3 or so, hell of a lot of fun.  Been meaning to go back and try him again, but I'm having too much fun in the regular game.

I don't want to write this, and you don't want to read it. But now it's too late for both of us.

•  Yeah thats my only problem when i log in is wondering which guy to play on normally if i cant get a pvp raid on my Reaver i'll quest on my Captain. And i have some fucking eff'n fun in regular and monster play. Curse you Turbine for making both Monster Play, and Regualr Play so fun!!!!

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

My spider is awsome!

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me