Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asmodian raid

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

These video's were posted in Aionsource today.  A player named Vodka just hit lvl20 and was in a new map area pveing when this happened.  It took him by supprise and the quality is not the best and he has a few lag spikes. Best to watch in HD.

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

Link to post: www.aionsource.com/forum/images-art-video-sound/12305-asmodian-raided-us-today.html

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• sliplineslipline Member Posts: 32

Good Stuff. Looks like fun. May have to wade through all the Korean text and give it a shot. Dont think I can wait until Q3/4 to play :D 

Hope all the music isnt like that though.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

That was the chinese retail, They all looked to be about the same lvl (20ish).  The chinese did not take long to mount a raid, china went live only a few days ago.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644

I think thats Closed beta..its going open beta on April 8th.

Great vids though!

• sliplineslipline Member Posts: 32

I was thinking of buying a Korean retail key and playing that one. I have heard there are some english speaking folks doing that now and  it isnt too hard to figure out. Would be nice to be able to get ahead when the International client launches. Any thoughts?

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644

I'm playing (only very lightly though ^^) KOR retail, and its definately doable if you cant wait any longer for te EU/US release. Just expect to invest quite a bit of time looking into translation guides, because it can be extremely frustrating not knowing where to go / what to do..this is particularly true of Aion with it being a heavily based around quests rather than mindless exp grinding.