Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why so many launcher updates?

vonomousvonomous Member Posts: 357

I have everything working for the test server, but i stopped playing for a week and now its like endless updates need to downloaded.  Is this some expansion going on the test server?  And why do I have to download hundreds of patches?  Couldn;t they just make one patch?  I've been runing the launcher in the background for 2 days now.  Just clicking the blue button every 10 minutes for the next download.  Is this normal?  I'm growing old here...

"If you can't out wit them, report them till they're banned!"- PopinJ'

Comments

• simsimhadasimsimhada Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by vonomous

I have everything working for the test server, but i stopped playing for a week and now its like endless updates need to downloaded.  Is this some expansion going on the test server?  And why do I have to download hundreds of patches?  Couldn;t they just make one patch?  I've been runing the launcher in the background for 2 days now.  Just clicking the blue button every 10 minutes for the next download.  Is this normal?  I'm growing old here...

maybe you have program-problem non-perception? (=non-perceive)

-0-;; test server has many update

but that case are seriously too many update

i guess that have something wrong with other problem

play MMO 32hours in week
    my favorite game is
    z9star,Tenvi,Alka(1000vs1000 pvp lol),mabinogi(play almost 6year)

i'm freshman major in chemical engneering in university

• IshimurahIshimurah Member Posts: 23

how did you get on the test server? i am signed up for their newsletter i really want to play this game i can not wait for it to be released is there a way i can get in on the testing?

Who is down for a dungeon run?
    ^^ Or an NM hunt? :) ^^

Originally posted by Ishimurah

how did you get on the test server? i am signed up for their newsletter i really want to play this game i can not wait for it to be released is there a way i can get in on the testing?

he or she play aion korean retail....

korean retail Aion has already launching (5month ago? 2008,11)

play MMO 32hours in week
    my favorite game is

yes i know this i tried to download the client for korean retail but it didnt update it had ????? instead on the update screen something i did wrong? and i cant read the options cuase its in korean lol

yes i know this i tried to download the client for korean retail but it didnt update it had ????? instead on the update screen something i did wrong? and i cant read the options cuase its in korean lol

um.... i can't saying detail

some know more detail (who have playing korean retail with translation patch)

1. use Microsoft AppLocale (unicode problem solution program and free software)

2. or use Eng to Kor patch (but i did't use that because i'm korean --;;;)

play MMO 32hours in week
    my favorite game is

there is a korean to english patch for the game? can you give me the link for the client download and the translation patch?

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

If you got a korean account you can play on the retail servers or the test server.  Same goes for chinese retail but they don't have a test server.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

how do i go about getting a korean account? VPN? just buy time and i get game? or what

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

check mail ?

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...