Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: PvPvE, PvP, and PvE

Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

So, most people believe that Aion: Tower of Eternity won't be successful in North America. I can't figure out why, I mean the game has the PvP of Warhammer Online and World of Warcraft.

The Abyss PvP is 200 vs 200 and no one believes that will be fun? I was watching videos about the PvP and it is unlike anything I've ever seen. It is PvPvE which is something new and innovative and everything thinks this game will be a flop. I mean come on, NCsoft is great at making games that are PvE orientated, but what we want is PvP.

I was watching the PvP videos and my mind was just  blown away. AMAZING! What North American player would not want to be in the action?

My question is, what is the PvE about? Will there be raids and stuff dungeons?

Comments

• TiurinnTiurinn Member Posts: 62
    Originally posted by Syno23

So, most people believe that Aion: Tower of Eternity won't be successful in North America. I can't figure out why, I mean the game has the PvP of Warhammer Online and World of Warcraft.
    The Abyss PvP is 200 vs 200 and no one believes that will be fun? I was watching videos about the PvP and it is unlike anything I've ever seen. It is PvPvE which is something new and innovative and everything thinks this game will be a flop. I mean come on, NCsoft is great at making games that are PvE orientated, but what we want is PvP.
    I was watching the PvP videos and my mind was just  blown away. AMAZING! What North American player would not want to be in the action?
    My question is, what is the PvE about? Will there be raids and stuff dungeons?

We are sceptic because we fear it's going to be a Korean Grinder. If it isn't, then it will probably be a succesful game here!

Heat, pressure and time. The three things that make a diamond, also make a waffle.
    Also known as Ardanwen.