Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For A New computer case. /moved

HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Hi im thinking of getting a new computer as my 4 year old one is getting a bit old now so i was wondering if anyone here knew of any good websites with some nice looking cases with good airflow and easy access for instalation purposes.

EDIT:- Just found a really wierd 'Skeleton@ case what do you think?

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

Comments

• OuchmuchOuchmuch Member Posts: 340

I have the Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 case and love it... www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/Product/33920/Coolermaster-case-Cosmos-S-black-silver-gaming-NO is I think the current version of it... loads of air flow, loads of room, easy access, and easy to work with.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

The whole purpose of a computer case is to protect internal components from dust.  With something like the Skeleton case you would protect your system just as much if you place it ontop of a cardboard box.  I have 2 cases I personally like right now.  Its the Thermaltake Mozart Cube Case, and the Thermaltake Speedo.

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

It's hard to beat Thermaltake when it comes to cases... the armor series is very spacious and easy to work with.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by Theutus

It's hard to beat Thermaltake when it comes to cases... the armor series is very spacious and easy to work with.

Some very nice cases now i just need to locate a UK supplier.

I am of course still open to alternative case designs from anyone else.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• aemrothaemroth Member Posts: 7

Thermaltake's cases are always a good option, as stated. Personally i'm fond of Antec cases, and any from the gaming series, except perhaps the three hundred if you intend to build a high-end system, would deliver very well, and are a tad more affordable.

www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Hi im thinking of getting a new computer as my 4 year old one is getting a bit old now so i was wondering if anyone here knew of any good websites with some nice looking cases with good airflow and easy access for instalation purposes.

EDIT:- Just found a really wierd 'Skeleton@ case what do you think?

As for cases I have used, The Cooler Master CM690 is about as good as I have had, dollar for dollar.  If you are on a tight budget, it very well might be your best choice. 

It is attractive, tool-less, with loads of room to work and great air flow/fan options.  Check it out.   I think you can find it for about $50.

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness