Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outrageous behavior

2»

Comments

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Originally posted by Enigma
    Originally posted by fulmanfu they are gangsters, they get away with murder all the time and many, many other criminal offenses that they fry the average person for. sure there are good cops, but not a majority of them thats for sure.
    any of your friends got a dui lately? a good friend of mine did(not even driving, first dui, liscense gone is suspended for over 3 years)
    the cop who gave it to him basicly destroyed his life because of a grudge, and has already been caught 4 times by my friends P.I. in just over a month driving drunk. no charges filed, no diciplinary action.
    thats just an example of what most cops get away with everywhere, every day.
    im not saying killing cops is cool, or killing anyone is cool. but i think those people have a right to hate those cops, because history has shown they are alot worse there than they are in my suburbia. if i was in their shoes i would be right there with them, and so would most of you. easy to say you wouldn't but you don't know that.

i call bullshit.  I worked for the Pasco County Sheriff Office from 1993 to 1996 and quit because I hated it but out of the 200 deputies we had employed, every single one of them did their jobs very well and had the upmost respect for the badge.
    If you friend got busted for a DUI, then , sorry for my french, but tought shit. He should be lucky he didnt get jail time. He should have thought about loosing his license before actling like an asshole and getting in a 2 ton car drunk. Just so  you know, suspension of a licence is utterly normal for DUI...yes even first offense because the law is so blatently obvious and avoidable.
    Your common sense mentality is sorely lacking.

a 3 year 4 month suspension is utterly normal for a first dui?
    and if you could read you would have read, he wasn't driving.
    your ability to read is sorely lacking

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235
    Originally posted by fulmanfu

they are gangsters, they get away with murder all the time and many, many other criminal offenses that they fry the average person for. sure there are good cops, but not a majority of them thats for sure.

any of your friends got a dui lately? a good friend of mine did(not even driving, first dui, liscense gone is suspended for over 3 years)

the cop who gave it to him basicly destroyed his life because of a grudge, and has already been caught 4 times by my friends P.I. in just over a month driving drunk. no charges filed, no diciplinary action.

im not saying killing cops is cool, or killing anyone is cool. but i think those people have a right to hate those cops, because history has shown they are alot worse there than they are in my suburbia. if i was in their shoes i would be right there with them, and so would most of you. easy to say you wouldn't but you don't know that.

i call bullshit.  I worked for the Pasco County Sheriff Office from 1993 to 1996 and quit because I hated it but out of the 200 deputies we had employed, every single one of them did their jobs very well and had the upmost respect for the badge.

If you friend got busted for a DUI, then , sorry for my french, but tought shit. He should be lucky he didnt get jail time. He should have thought about loosing his license before actling like an asshole and getting in a 2 ton car drunk. Just so  you know, suspension of a licence is utterly normal for DUI...yes even first offense because the law is so blatently obvious and avoidable.

You can get a DUI for riding a bicycle drunk. Teenagers on probational licenses also have more restrictions on their behavior which can qualify them for a DUI. Your friend got what he deserved.

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Originally posted by RedwoodSap

they are gangsters, they get away with murder all the time and many, many other criminal offenses that they fry the average person for. sure there are good cops, but not a majority of them thats for sure.

You can get a DUI for riding a bicycle drunk. Teenagers on probational licenses also have more restrictions on their behavior which can qualify them for a DUI. Your friend got what he deserved.

who said he was a teenager or riding a bike? and how can you possibly say he got what he deserved when you know nothing of what happened, thats exactly why this country is already in hell-in-a-handbasket, its the little brainwashed puppies like you saying 'yupyup government loves me just protecting me heres my rights throw them out the window. tv told me so'

he was 34, and standing in a parking lot where he just got dropped off, waiting for his wife to pick him up. his car wasn't within 3 miles of him, or even driven that day and though he doesnt own a bike he does own a horse. i guess you can get a dui on a horse?

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

who said he was a teenager or riding a bike? and how can you possibly say he got what he deserved when you know nothing of what happened, thats exactly why this country is already in hell-in-a-handbasket, its the little brainwashed puppies like you saying 'yupyup government loves me just protecting me heres my rights throw them out the window. tv told me so'

he was 34, and standing in a parking lot where he just got dropped off, waiting for his wife to pick him up. his car wasn't within 3 miles of him, or even driven that day and though he doesnt own a bike he does own a horse. i guess you can get a dui on a horse?

You are still leaving out a lot of information. Obviously you can't be convicted of a DUI unless a judge or jury agree with the charge. It was all a big conspiracy according to you and many people were involved. BS

• bojinxbojinx Member Posts: 172

To answer your question, yes you can get a DUI while on a horse if you are on public property. 

I knew someone years ago who got a DUI while using a rubber intertube going down the river.

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by bluesession

Originally posted by Zindaihas

whats the problem. the guy killed 4 gangsters who were trying to kill him right? see no harm in this rally

What's also outrageous are the posts supporting this guy.  Yes, they have the legal right to march, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.  This guy's a quadruple cop killer.  And people are lionizing him.  Police officers are the only thing that protect our society from outright anarchy.  Sometimes, some of them overstep their authority, and when they do, they should be punished for it.  But in this case, you had a thug killing officers in cold blood.  These marches are disgusting.

Maybe they are marching to make this black fellow an idol but to protest against 41 years of police terror... well thats what the banner they carry says.

I You are just being caucasian...:P They have the right, and if they have the right there is no reason not to excercise it.

Why are you bringing race into this?  Yes he was black and the cops were white, but this was not about race.  This was about a lawbreaker killing law enforcement officers.  If there has been a history of abuse by the police in the community where he was killed, I can think of better venues on which to protest than the violent deaths of 4 cops by a known felon.

You know, when an innocent black man gets killed or harrassed by the police, there is an outcry against the police; and rightly so.  Just like that football player in Dallas who was stopped at the hospital when his mother-in-law was dying.  That cop screwed up and he is being punished for it.  He deserves to be.  But when the show is on the other foot, it seems the cops still get blamed.  Do these 4 dead cops and their families have to suffer this humiliation while they are being laid to rest?

You know whats funny, I used the word caucasian because is a made up word, one of those ultra racists made up words that your country came up with. Other examples are affrican american (like denying they are black) asian, and latino...

You know caucasian comes from caucasus... which is the greek peninsula... what lenguage did they greek speak, THATS RIGHT! LATIN! so WTF is a latino? if they are already caucasian.

See pure hatred, made in the USA. :)

So my point is something like... why is it outrageous? this fellas are complaining about corrupt cops, and they use a guy who killed 4 corrupt cops as an idol. Maybe you are feeling over sensitive because they are not USA Marines, and they didn't killed 4 terrorist, or some other shit you feel is more justified.

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920
    Originally posted by Wolfenpride

what's outrageous?
    It's apparently a legal peaceful protest.

Yeah, so are the KKK marches that I see done at times too.  Does that make them decent people on the right side of an issue?

===============================

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920

Ever heard of the judicial system?  To get prosecuted there has to be evidence against someone that can stand up in a court room.  I'm not believing you on this or I'm sure, as in most cases, there is more to the story.

A cop can arrest someone but that does not mean they will be prosecuted.  And if a cop arrests people on a repetitive basis who don't get convicted because of lack of evidence, they're not going to keep their badge for very long.

I have a feeling that the people who are mostly against these police officers are the ill educated.  They haven't learned how to reason or deduce how a society works so they are lashing out at what doesn't make sense to them.  Namely not being able to just run around like a bunch of animals and fools.

===============================