Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign my petition for Minmatar changes

WycliffeWycliffe Member Posts: 354

Sign here if you want CCP to change the Minmatar hull repair effect visual from the standard to a more realistic one.

Instead of the generic hull repair effect, Minmatar ships will have a guy appear on the hull fixing it with a roll of masking tape.

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

50 mil isk please

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156
    Originally posted by Wycliffe

Sign here if you want CCP to change the Minmatar hull repair effect visual from the standard to a more realistic one.
    Instead of the generic hull repair effect, Minmatar ships will have a guy appear on the hull fixing it with a roll of masking tape.

lol awesome

/seconded

• EnkinduEnkindu Member Posts: 1,098

That's duct tape if I'm not mistaken.

Sometimes chickenwire too.

deviliscious: (PS. I have been told that when I use scientific language, it does not make me sound more intelligent, it only makes me sound like a jackass. It makes me appear that I am not knowledgable enough in the subject I am discussing to be able to translate it for people outside the field to understand. Some advice you might consider as well)

• LordmonkusLordmonkus Member Posts: 808

I love my duct tape and guns. What more do you need really ? Well besides a sheep and some velcro gloves, oh yeah baby.

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

/signed.

Just as long as the stick figure runs around zigzag like drunk, swinging an axe in a barbarian fashion, and screaming 'There can be only one, see you Jimmy' to bagpipe music.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by nyxium

/signed.
    Just as long as the stick figure runs around zigzag like drunk, swinging an axe in a barbarian fashion, and screaming 'There can be only one, see you Jimmy' to bagpipe music.

This idea is even better

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Wycliffe

beeswarm alt spotted.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• SpoonpottSpoonpott Member Posts: 180
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Originally posted by nyxium

/signed.

This idea is even better

I didnt read your reply, however short it is, but your sig made me lol.

The rules of Debate are really simple; once you have to stoop to insults instead of facts, logic, or reason to try and win your argument, you've lost.

• WycliffeWycliffe Member Posts: 354

is beeswarm a poster or some corp apart of goonswam alliance or ? I dunno but whatever you have assumed is 100% incorrect.