Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better way to calc rank

txrextxrex Member CommonPosts: 16

mmorpg.com has been a great resource for me over the years but i am held back because of my site rank.  I have been reading the site for years and been a member for over 4 and yet its if i just joined yesterday.  It would be nice if that counted for something so I could do reviews and such.

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

How often you're on the site does count toward your rating if you're logged in.

I use Opera, set it to go back to where it was last time I was on, and leave this site as one of my tabs that is nearly always open.  That's lots of logins even if I don't look at the site.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I can't help but agree. I log on almost every single day.  I can't help but notice on thursday I had 5 full stars.  Yesterday I was out of town helping my sister move.  Today I got 4.5 stars...for missing a single day you lose half a star? ewww

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

It's just a messely ranking, nothing more nothing less. To be honest, if it was gone, who would really miss it? =)