Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

highlight from the 3/23 Dev Chat

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

eq2.allakhazam.com/wiki/Dev_Chat_Mar_23_2009

Aesthetics-Dragowulf: Right now the Evil side is up one more race/city than the Good side.Is there any plans on giving the good side another race/city to once again attain balance?

* Kaitheel: The future holds another good aligned city for Norrath, yes. You may start guessing, now!

related SOE forum discussion

forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m

I'll throw a guess out there

Erudin w. newbie zone Toxx forest

Comments

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599

Maybe the Coldain as a precurser to the next expansion?

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

I don't remember much of the games lore from back when I cared about such things, so I can't give any specific names, but I'm thinking it'll be a strictly good city.

The evil side has two cities (Freeport and Neriak), there are two neutral cities (Kelethin and Gorowyn) and one good city (Qeynos).

I'm thinking it'll either be based around Froglocks (potentially the most amusing), Dwarves (everyone loves a dwarf), or Halfings (playing off the 'Hobbit' theme success found in other games and that area in Enchanted Lands).

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

My vote goes for a Halfling city, or maybe something entirely new! I think that'd be more exciting.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599

Now that you mention Frogloks, that might be interesting..

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by darwa

The evil side has two cities (Freeport and Neriak), there are two neutral cities (Kelethin and Gorowyn) and one good city (Qeynos).

I wouldnt call Kelethin neutral

in Kelethin, evils cannot use any services except the mail / banker

evil cant sell, cant use broker, cant use collector, barber, etc

- unlike "good race" transactions in Gorowyn which practically cover everything but housing

In Gorowyn, evil races cant start in the city - only neutral races  

(unlike Kelethin w. dwarves, wood elves and hi elves)

the point remains tho,

Evil has 3 cities where you can choose evil classes