Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the zones still instanced in this game??

I would be willing to give this a try, but the fact that every zone use to be instanced i was turned off from this game. Does this every zone has multiple instances rule still aplly to this game?

Waiting for: Archeage, Darkfall 2.0, and Planetside 2.

R.I.P Shadowbane; The best MMORPG I've ever played...

Check out my amateur gaming blog at: Thegamingbible.com

Comments

• whatwatwhatwat Member Posts: 6

think a little about it it will come to you in time

• Shadow786Shadow786 Member UncommonPosts: 210

Its the game design, it wont ever change, ever, ever, ever.

Unless they write the game again.

• DeadlySwordzDeadlySwordz Member UncommonPosts: 91

personally i don't see a problem with it. reason they do that is prob to keep the lag down. also what if your trying to get a rare spaw of something, mobs, resources etc...without it being instanced you'll be camping w/e it is you want forever. guild wars was the same thing which i didnt have a problem with either

• NeptoonNeptoon Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by fooflinger

I would be willing to give this a try, but the fact that every zone use to be instanced i was turned off from this game. Does this every zone has multiple instances rule still aplly to this game?

First of all it is zones not instances. A map hold hundreds of people, it's not like group instances.

Second of all look on the positive side of things, zoning does allow for both PvE and PvP on the same server. AoC is pretty much the only game that allow you to PvP only when you want to.

I entirely and utterly agree!