Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why don't blizz make a bundle pack?

cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

I was just wondering that  right now, because I wanted my other cousin to start playing but. First off he would have to pay the 20 bones for Vanilla WoW then 30 bones for TBC and then another 40 bones for WOTLK.  I know other games have made bundle packs, and it saves you some cash.  

Yes he really wouldn't really need the WOTLK but if he wanted to make a Blood Elf he would have to shell out 50 bones. But 90 dead presidents is just crazy for all 3 IMHO.  I still havent bought WOTLK cuz I don't think its worth 40 bucks for an expansion.... 30 yeah but come on 40 thats just insane.   

Comments

• whatwatwhatwat Member Posts: 6

its classic wow not fucking vanilla wow and yes they do probly not at the store or whereever your looking at apart from wotlk

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

You can buy a vanilla wow and TBC pack for around 32 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_vg_0_6?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=world+of+warcraft&sprefix=world+

Then pick up the WotLK either at a later date or for around 20-30.

Edit-you could also wait maybe 3-4 months and I am sure they will have another bundle pack with WotLK included,though tbh if you are starting WoW the battle chest is a good way to go.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Classic, Vanilla, whatevers clever.   Thats cool I didn't know they had a pack, everywhere ive looked its all been seperate while all the other games had packs and stuff.

• There is the WOW battlechest that includes vanilla + BC 

That is enough to get your friend started.  A lot of the Wrath stuff is available without actually having wrath ( inscription).  There really isn't anything from the wrath box you need until you hit lvl 55, and if you dont' want to play a DK, you can wait til lvl 68.