Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam(Valve) has EVE free trial

zeno67zeno67 Member Posts: 2

For anyone that is interested in trying out EVE and also has a Steam account from Valve, good news. CCP has partnered with Steam to offer the EVE download and 21 day trial  through Valves Steam client . And even better, if you decide to go ahead and stick with EVE you can purchace it through Steam at a special price of $14.95 which also includes the first month free.

Just an FYI, I'm downloading it right now through Steam and getting about 850kb down, just started the download about 10 minutes ago and already got 25% of it.

Comments

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    Originally posted by zeno67

For anyone that is interested in trying out EVE and also has a Steam account from Valve, good news. CCP has partnered with Steam to offer the EVE download and 21 day trial  through Valves Steam client . And even better, if you decide to go ahead and stick with EVE you can purchace it through Steam at a special price of $14.95 which also includes the first month free.
    Just an FYI, I'm downloading it right now through Steam and getting about 850kb down, just started the download about 10 minutes ago and already got 25% of it.

afail steam trial had some problems dunno if are solved 

BestSigEver :P

• zeno67zeno67 Member Posts: 2

I'm guessing they fixed whatever issues they were having. My download completed in about 30 minutes and I have been playing and haven't had any problems.

What kind of problems did you hear they were having? I mean was it downloading issues or game play issues?