Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question?

reploidxreploidx Member UncommonPosts: 320

I played this game when it was on the cusp of dying, you know, when codemasters didn't say anything at all until like a month before it went offline. Anywho, i actually enjoyed the game, only there was higher lvls roaming around and most of them telling everyone to go to the private servers that had actual updates. So one update that everyone was talking about on the forums on the codemasters site was the space exploration expansion that Korea got. Has anyone heard anything about it?

From what i saw, they let guilds buy huge motherships that players could man guns and land their starfighters and space mechs into the thing. Also they had three planets, and i think a few more for PvP battles (including the original planet you start off on). There was pictures of it, but i havn't seen any as of late. So my question is has anyone seen anything about it? (for those who still play)

Comments

• catfudcatfud Member Posts: 135

This would be about as much as I know about it...

------------------------------------------------
    Founder of The Divine Council of Pyr
    MMO: Ryzom - RF Online
    ------------------------------------------------
    Ryzom FREE Trial: PLAY NOW!!! - The must play MMO!

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

They talked about it a lot but all the stuff people have seen is the same stuff that was around when CM's servers were up.  It would be cool if it came out but there hasn't really been any indication that it will be soon.  They still haven't finished their website.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• Archerz19Archerz19 Member Posts: 4

Is it true that the servers of this game closed up before?

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

I've heard that they will be releasing it, but as a p2p I'm not sure if it will be an update or even an expansion for the currently up and running  RF-online, it may have even been rehashed as RF2, but to say the least it has not been forgotten.