Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Technical suport.......does it exist ?

ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

My wife is having a problem with her trial subscription.It won't update (patch) so she cannot play.Human contact seems to be minimized by Turbine.Any have any suggestions? For a game that wants to grow...I am stunned at the lack of support. Any suggestions ?

Comments

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

It's not live support but the next best thing (other than posting your problem on the official forums where someone might be able to help you out).. http://www.lotro.com/component/content/article/387-support-ticket-technical

Are you using the Turbine Download Manager? if so, my recommendation would be to completely uninstall it and download the full client directly from lotro.com, support, installation, question #1.

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

With the level of competition there is... and the financial shape of many economys ...I am suprised that a company would open it'self up to this kind of customer frustration.Thanks for the help I'm sure that would fix the problem. It's just that when you are not committed to the game like my wife..and you are ready to play a mmog...and there is no help.....you just play another choice that poses no problem...and that's what she did.