Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion for Vista?

chopstix906chopstix906 Member Posts: 60

Ok, I just went on amazon to try and preorder Aion, and when i looked at it, under platforms it said Windows XP, it did not include Vista. Seeing as i hav vista, I was wondering if this is just what they put up, or are they going to make it for vista at all?

±MeDiC±

Comments

• NeoDrakeskinNeoDrakeskin Member UncommonPosts: 70

I'm playing the game on Vista right now, so you won't have a problem.

• MNZebaMNZeba Member Posts: 254

yeah Vista is fine for Aion.

As for Amazon, it sucks that date they have on there isn't offical.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

Why use Vista when Win 7 beta out and is just so much better to use than Vista. If you've not used it you'll see what i mean you do.

• NeoDrakeskinNeoDrakeskin Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Originally posted by IAmMMO

Why use Vista when Win 7 beta out and is just so much better to use than Vista. If you've not used it you'll see what i mean you do.

Because it's a beta and I've never ever had a problem with Vista. I'm still amazed at all the people who hate Vista so much. I would never in a million years switch back to XP after Vista. For me it's been much more stable than XP ever was. All my games and programs run great. Besides I'd rather not format my computer for a beta OS. I'll just wait until 7 is released.

• dsebutchrdsebutchr Member Posts: 245

Vista has worked perfectly for me since day one.  Never had any problems with the 64bit client.

No way in hell I would use a beta version of anything microsoft brought out...that's just stupid.

Your asking for problems.  They've already said you'll have to uninstall that beta client to put the production version on your machine so again using the beta is just stupid.

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644
    Originally posted by IAmMMO

Win 7 is currently incompatiable with Aion at the moment (KOR version).

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I'm not sure if it the client or GG that has a bad reaction to W7, but i'm sure it will be hammered out after W7 goes golden.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...