Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's your hero in movies?

I would have to say mine is the one and only HELLBOY.

Comments

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

The One and ONLY Han SOLO.

• scot835scot835 Member Posts: 50

thats an original, but good.

• HazmalHazmal Member CommonPosts: 1,013

John Matrix of course.

------------------
    Originally posted by javac

well i'm 35 and have a PhD in science, and then 10 years experience in bioinformatics... you?
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/218865/page/8

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

SPAWN is awesome kiddd..

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

John Matrix can take all of them out at the same time.

Even this guy cannot stand against Matrix -

------------------

well i'm 35 and have a PhD in science, and then 10 years experience in bioinformatics... you?

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

John Matrix can take all of them out at the same time.
    Even this guy cannot stand against Matrix -

lmao, and the John Matrix jokes are born here.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

You don't have to talk hard to be all that.

Yes spawny is awesome, they should make a new movie though, first was ok but nothing to write home about.

Game On

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

The Directors producers cameramen etc.

Those are MY heroes without them films wont be possable.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Forgot to thank the writers, without them films wouldn't make it to a studio.  Don't forget to thank the Academy and your family too.

------------------

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Forgot to thank the writers, without them films wouldn't make it to a studio.  Don't forget to thank the Academy and your family too.

Yep quite right. No way im going to mention all the job types involved tho only have so much time on these forums

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

SUPERMAN!

I love goody-good heroes. :)

(Cheesy, yeah, but I like men to be kind and well mannered.)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

The cellphone user.   This person skillfully controls fate to receive their ever so important call during the middle of the "dramatic mute", the "quite drama", the "jaw dropping moment", or the "first kiss".   Someone who who can so skillfully pull an entire audience out of another almost-reality must have truely amazing powers.

edit:  SOURCE

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• vonomousvonomous Member Posts: 357

And how about those idiots that stumble in drunk with pals and converse like its a f'ing coffe shop.  Word of advice friends: When the movie starts, thats your cue to stfu.

But on topic, I have to say I'm a big fan of the new Joker.  He only burns his half of the money, he always knows how to make a dull day interesting, and hes always smiling. 

"If you can't out wit them, report them till they're banned!"- PopinJ'

• hubertgrovehubertgrove Member Posts: 1,141
    Originally posted by Isturi

The One and ONLY Han SOLO.

He did shoot first! And he was right!

• RoutverRoutver Member Posts: 383

Michael Corleone from The Godfather.

• file00789file00789 Member Posts: 2

i wonder does Sherlock Holmes conuts, i like guys with wit minds and gentleman-like manner.

• lifebankerlifebanker Member Posts: 4

i appreciate those who can fight against their miserable fate to become  successful person. but films are films, to achieve the greatness in the real life is very  very harder of course.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Dr. Manhattan

Has the power to change the world and end wars, yet wonders if he should.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by file00789

i wonder does Sherlock Holmes conuts, i like guys with wit minds and gentleman-like manner.

I agree. If you like Holmes, you MUST watch the films and series with Jeremy Brett as Holmes. He was the BEST!

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

i really wish I could remember who my favorite movie hero is.. but name a famous "kung-fu guy" and I probably love him like I loved my ninja turtles back in the day. Bruce Lee is probably my favorite serious fighter. I like the scene from Dragon the Bruce Lee Story that depicts one of the many challengers that would pick fights with Bruce in real life.. he really had this fight but Bruce destroyed the footage (and of course it wasn't as spectacular as the movie makes it out to be)

BRUCE LEE and JACKIE CHAN.

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

James Tiberius Kirk. Can't wait for the new Star Trek film.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/index.html