Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armor pieces for the new expansion

ic0n67ic0n67 Member Posts: 776

Well .... here they are: (working on pictures)

Nuevo Coselete

DEF:49 HP+20 STR+5 DEX+5 VIT+5

Lv.75 WAR PLD DRK SAM DRG

Royal Redingote

DEF:40 MP+20 INT+5 CHR+5 MND+5

Lv.75 WHM BLM RDM BRD SMN SCH

Mirke Waldecors

DEF:42 HP+10 MP+10 STR+5 DEX+5 AGI+5

Lv.75 MNK THF BST RNG NIN BLU COR PUP DNC

And the augments: 

Now the question becomes ... which to get and what augments to get for it ...

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

lol, i thought you meant a new ff11 expansion called armor pieces. i was gonna say...

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608

For dragoons its easy.

get the Nuevo Coselete and add the attack +10 enmity +5 to seal aggro so your wyvern doesnt steal it while your soloing

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.

• wrongfeifongwrongfeifong Member CommonPosts: 405

where do the pieces goes anyway ?

For as a corsair, range acc +10 ...*drool* ...but i can't decide.... quickshot or snapshot!!! or maybe acc+10 .... or even TP... dammit!

none

• ic0n67ic0n67 Member Posts: 776
    Originally posted by wrongfeifong

where do the pieces goes anyway ?
    For as a corsair, range acc +10 ...*drool* ...but i can't decide.... quickshot or snapshot!!! or maybe acc+10 .... or even TP... dammit!

They are body pieces.

I was thinking something along the lines of

Mirke Waldecors (Accuracy +10 and Attack +10) for NIN THF and PUP. Trouble is THF has a Dragon Harness already and my NIN uses a Koga Chainmail.

... it would be an improvement for PUP for sure, but I am looking to pick up a Enkidu's Harness

... it is a toughie for sure. If I picked up dual weild on it that could help my NIN better, but would be a waste on my PUP.

Trouble is also I ususally get crap for my BLM before anything else ... Royal Redingote + what? MAB and Fast Cast probably? Is that better than my Wesket? 

I would think a PLD would have an easy time ... + Eminty and + Fast Cast ...

• wrongfeifongwrongfeifong Member CommonPosts: 405

I know how you feel.

Should i even pick up the attack +10 + acc 10 ...but there is already another piece like that.

rng acc + acc is already done...

maybe fast cast + dual wield ...just to screw around as a rdm...

none

(personally I wouldn't go with dual wield for RDM armor ... just me)

Also ... It seems like they are going to be offering augments to other armor www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/4226/detail.html. So does that mean I'll be able to augemnt my Weskit with something else? 

Elemental Skill +5

Magic Attack Bonus + 6

Converse MP + 2

PLUS

Fast Cast

Magic Accuracy + 4

... but then again in the picture on that webpage they show + STR /VIT and + HP/MP are those augments only for the 3 items? Do differnt armor have differnt augemnts? Can some not be augmented at all? 

• SuplyndmndSuplyndmnd Member Posts: 553

Very nice. I know my SAM will be happy and with the Store TP and Subtle Blow counting as 1 i dont know if ACC or ATTK for the other.  Probably Accuracy.

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    Guild Wars - Xavier Lucifer & Charlize the Necro
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"

BTW ... you can drop and reaquire with new augments if you wanted... that is what that second line in french says ... i think ...