Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron Retail Contest winners

TheRabbitWlfTheRabbitWlf Member Posts: 39
Just wondering if any of the winners have recived there retail copies of the game b/c i havent yet

Comments

• ZoneseeKZoneseeK Member Posts: 48
    consider yourself lucky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StanLee2

I have to weigh in also. Neocrap 1 and 2 are both terrible.

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• wendyXwendyX Member Posts: 32

i never got mine yet im sad : ( lol

ok its been like a good few months since this post, im contacting a MMORPG.com DEV

• ZoneseeKZoneseeK Member Posts: 48

if the contest is run anything like neocron, you MIGHT see the game at your doorstep in 6-12 months...then again they may just say that they will send you neocron 3 instead and it will fix the problems...

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

got in mail today

• TheRabbitWlfTheRabbitWlf Member Posts: 39
    yeah same here, too bad the box is in german...lol

yay i know hehe, going to play tomarrow. What is 12euros in USD?

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

not that im big on defending KK but they proberbly didnt send before as they have only recently just recently got the boxed version before that it was download only.

hope you enjoy the game anyway

as for the euro to dollars thing, no idea :p

• TheRabbitWlfTheRabbitWlf Member Posts: 39
    12 euros is around 15$